Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What warlock said o_o

2. I could support one of the previous poster's comments about a baseline Estoc reward for any player who participates. Win or lose their needs to be that incentive to get players to want to war over playing an epic instead. A baseline reward that has a timer is in my opinion a good start. A participant is already going to lose mith if he loses without a recoup. A baseline reward seems like a good cookie.

3. Incase I have to repeat myself. Increase payouts remove tax. And more mith the mith payout is a joke use 14 get back between 1 and 20 max. Should be way more lucrative then it is now.

4. Cant add this to my original post but oh well.

6. Remove war tax

7. Make estoc edge rewards cover ALL earnings so hansels can benefit from the system too. Hansels make up a large amount of players, it would be unheard of to make an update that doesnt take into consideration a huge part of the player base.

5. *
    8. Drastically raise mith earnings.

6. I think pure spies were vary over powered to the attack builds

7. Pure spies were very easy to take out. No troops means half the work needed to ko. Even 2 or 3 attack builds could take out a pure spy scout bombing.

8. Pure spies were always easy. But why scout a ps? Just wondering lol

9. new war systems are great and mithral payout is good

10. @trouble

Scout a ps to take out all of their spies. With the new war system taking out all of someones troops takes away 10% of the plunderscore they've earned and it gives it to you.

So you can take big chunks out of the enemy clan's earnings by just pinning them. Spy bombing accomplishes that very well.

11. Ok trying to be constructive , while I did not get the chance to war I like the idea of 4 hours . Would it be possible to keep the wars short so offering maybe a 2 or 4 or 6 hour war and ditch the rest ?

A bit like ebs sort of and how about removing the tax ? Or using that tax towards something like maybe an overall clan benefit ? ( spoils of war sort of thing )

12. LOL all right homedawg, keep them ps scout bombed

13. my experience is positive ... if not a home run, is a tripple of the fence.

A few things to consider:
    1. better mith payout (>1.5x current)
    2. partial (50%) regen for 2 mith
    3. cap mith consumption at 20 (so peeps will have option to stack stats or have more of the partial regens)

the 4 hr war, and autojoin features are great

Thanks! 

14. what's going on with the mithril payout? I ranked second in plunder but those below me had a payout of almost 50% more mith than I did!

15. Best Update EVER...,
    Good Job, Devs.

4-hour wars - awesome.

16. @DEVS:

I just noticed that the mith reward between the succ attk counts & succ spy actions are not balance.. Grateful if you can also improve the reward for spy actions.. Since both are succ attk/spy counts then both should be rewarded accordingly.. thanks

17. Thanks for the feedback everyone, we really appreciate it. We realize that there are a lot of issues that we need to address, and we will try to make as many adjustments as we can for the next war (Sunday).

The highest priorities for us right now are the following:

* Looking at payouts and seeing what we can do here. This is just a starting point for us, we want to make sure that you guys are encourage to participate. The easiest way of doing this is to make sure you're compensated well for it!

* Analyzing the matchup algorithms so that we can give clans a more balanced experience. As we open this up to a large number of clans, this should get better naturally. As well, we'll be looking at the more extreme cases of matchup imbalance to see if we can do better in those areas

* Analyzing spy actions vs attack actions with regards to payout

* Bug Fixes - A lot of bugs came up (yes, including the grammar!) and we will be going through them and getting it fixed.

18. Great fun...i do agree incentive goes if u get KO in first few mins as it pretty much takes u out of whole war

19. Question....i wasnt able to get out of pinned most of time so didnt hit anyone ,yet when i was assassinated down it said i had KO myself..??

20. Knock out system was great. People need to stop looking to make everything easy, earn your keep. The ability to self KO was great, you could choice to take a loss and take it away from the other side which rewards activity. The fact that it didn't show the other side you self koed was good to. Wanna know your target koed learn how to read the battle field. The reward system needs help. I understand the edge bonus, but maybe consider a 1 for 1 on mith for the winning side plus some bars ( example: burn 14 mith and win the war get that mith back plus earn bars to help replace pots burned). I did notice the knock out system didn't catch every one (example: troops dtw spy's 0 and still able to scout) over all thank you kaw finally a good and worth wild update.

Side note ..... I still feel cheated about the t4 price drops ...... A little part of me still hates you for that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.