Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When playing on android. If I'm in war and going through the roster from clan list. When I hit the back button to go back to members list from a player it takes me all the back to the top of the page instead of where you left off. It is VERY time consuming.. any way to change that?

2. Ok Devs, it is official now. You guys stink at doing balanced matchups. 44 kingdoms against 96 kingdoms???? That said, this is not all your fault either, since you have to work only with those who sign up. It also may be impossible to do fairly. Either way, you should just get out of the matchup business!!!
    Let clans choose for themselves who they war with so they don't waste their time, pots, mith and xtals. Then they won't blame you for lousy matchups. Have sign ups 6 hours before, lock rosters 3 hours before and have teams ask and accept wars up to 1 hour before. You, Devs, provide a tool to give summary stats on each clan, total players, total stats, average stats, etc. then the owner of each clan can choose wars acceptable to them and their clan. They can also pass if no acceptable opponent is available. Simple. One less problem for you to solve or for people to complain about.

Hmmmm, simple solutions are sometimes the best solutions...

3. u need to do something about lil builds doing damage to big builds. Clans will end up making many small alts that go on on suicide missions. 1) small files dont make a difference in match up 2) hitting them gets u no plunder 3) plus their losses against u can bring you to zero. Really??? come on in war today and i am getting several 200 attack files hitting me to zero. They should bounce off me. Please change this or we will be forced to bring in 10-20 small files to war on suicide missions. huge flaw that will be taken advantage of

4. Things I didn't like
    • Horrible Clan MatchMaking
    • DON'T BRING BACK WAR TAX >_>

5. Oh and lower the amount of spied you use when you steal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.