Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  Support

2. Is either lagging in the report or a bug i not sure but when i am self ko or being ko i still can be scout once or twice.

3. Was a great war, the only issue is if you are ko'd your opponents can clock u. Then hit u on the sec you are back in and then ur out again. I think this could be looked at. Say you could only be hit after you made you attack at 20% regen or you troops hit 25%.

4. Devs...the current way you have EE set up will not be beneficial to most players. If you are going to continue matchup wars then EE needs to be a clan bonus as you originally intended. Either do that or allow players to keep EE when leaving clan.

5. I think lag was better. Hope u keep 4 hour wars, the main problems is lag and losing esctoc level when u leave clan, we have smaller subclans and if we help them we lose our level,so its either were lose level or our smaller sub clan doesn't get the help they need. Thank you. You guys are doing great

6. King me had a great suggestion about having a clan sign up then have an signup for clanmembers themselves ,sounds really great thank u

7. King me had a great suggestion about having a clan sign up then have an signup for clanmembers themselves ,sounds really great thank u

8. King me had a great suggestion about having a clan sign up then have an signup for clanmembers themselves ,sounds really great thank u

9. Sry about triple post phone messed up

10. You should really make aqua and inferno a reward and a few items

11. Please do NOT add a timer for KO. Thank you.

12. Support opt in spell rather than opt out that way only active players sign up. Inactive players seem to dominate war talk, and seems to be why many lose wars. To be honest I get sick of it. Most of the talk surrounding asw was about inactives. Not about the quality of the wars unlike for eg. Summer tournament final! Just a thought!

13. What is the criterion for calculating the mithrills won? A victory vs a strong enemy give a great plunder why not in derived war. (only mith ) ? The spies are at a disadvantage in the final tally because mithrills increases plunder Anyway nice war system thx

14. Will we receive the Beta Achievement?

15. War statistics should up date more often. Also, i think it would be a great idea to be able to kick inactive members after 1 hour if they have not had ANY actions in the war. There should be a set plunder penalty given if a member is kicked from the clan during the war. This will keep the war competitive if you have inactive members during the war. But I like this system as it is really. Just update war stats more often and I am happy.
    My apologies if this has been stated already. Just didn't feel like reading the spam and whining associated with this topic.

16. On a scale of 1-10 this wld be an 11!! I love the 4 hr war!! The Estics Edge is AWESOME and it really got me more active in the game!!

17. I think estoc should apply to pvp as well as to ebs. I have been thinking about this for a while and believe it would be good for the game. If you have to for balance, consider a smaller % bonus for pvp than for eb. Also, if needed, exclude the bonus during Estoc Wars. But, for just hitting other kingdoms, I really think estoc should provide a bonus there as well.

18. Hello...just curious...will we be getting our beta tester badge?

19. Should be a join war - not an opt out just as it was in the old system

20. From another thread:

Why not use miths to be able to buy equipment from the ebs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.