Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overall great improvement. Few issues thou.

1. Please tidy up how matches are made. Last war was 54 vs 40. No way for lesser clan to win if consider all else even.

2. Do consider KO with random timings. Ie. after KO, have a range, say 10-18 mins and the KOed player can be active again. This makes a short 4 hour war much more interesting. 4 hours and looking out for knockout timing is unnecessary.

3. No issues for plunder etc.

4. Do "failed actions" also contribute to the final rewards? Some players are so big that u have to fail hit/spy to get them KOed. It would be sad for these players who kamikaze yet receive nothing in return. I would think its best to eliminate "successful actions" and replace it with "actions". Or have 2 Columns. With "failed actions" contributing, albeit a lesser extent, to the final plunder/ scoring.

Cheers

2. posting it here as well, so that you can see, no intention to spam :)

3. I cast the spell as I'm not warring, but still got hit Many times from the opposite team??? Please explain as the spell omit me from being active and hits too

4. they did explain, go and read the latest post from kaw_admin

5. The veil of evasion is the start of a good idea. Personally though I feel that the owner / admin of the clan should simply be able to mark people in or out of the war. Since they will invariably be involved in the management and organisation of participants it makes sense to allow them to do this rather than dropping people who might not have Ben able to cast a spell at the correct time.

6. Love the 4 hour event... Especially in tandem with auto join, no quest/no outside hits features..
    Agree with some of the comments re: progressive plunder on ko's... U/I on phone vs pc...
    And the LAG... Argh.
    But overall, thumbs up. :D

7. I'm a fan. I like the closed atmosphere. It's like gladiatorial fighting. The tax sucks...(What's the point of that when there's no money reward?) I especially liked the 4 hour time limit. I have a life.

8. Ok here's my feedback .... I think the spell was a good idea just not necessary. All u should have to do is go active in war before roster lock those active get to war those not active sit out. U have to be logged in a little over 1 hour before war to go active ( u should be there anyway to prepare for war) if ur not there to "go active" then ur probably going to miss the war anyway.... Just my thought

Also moving war roster was very odd ... Hard to track ur targets .. If u could hide inactive members from clan roster or make war roster static this would be helpful. I see wat u were trying to do with the war roster and it is nice being able to find their most active hitters but we need a clean list of those active in a war. When u look at clan roster u have no idea who is active and who isn't in an all active war ... Till u click on them and see if spell is active or not ... Just a couple of thoughts

Other than that I love the new system very fun and was glad to be part of the testing

9. When's the next round of wars thought it was great!!!!!!!!!

10. I am getting no extra plunder per hit or at end!!!! Steady losing the extra gold I should be making!!!! Nor us my estoc showing count down or that its active!!! Feel like nothing is being done and I'm just getting screwed!!!! Please fix and would be nice to get gold that I have missed out on!!!!!! Please rectify!!!!!!!! Have sent many request with nothing!!!

11. At one point during a war I got a message saying that I couldn't attack because I was an outside party or some crap was part of war from beginning

12. Overall the war system is great. 1) I think the spell should be set to join the war. Not the other way around. 2) smaller builds being able to lose an attack on a bigger build causing them to lose many troops. You should lose less troops when hit by a smaller build. Should not take many troops to fend off a small builds attack. 3). Not thrilled that hybrids (defensive towers)have an advantage that they can't get KOd. But their is disadvantages to that build too. 4) war costs me roughly 25-30 bill in pots And mith per war. Winning I gain about 25-30 bill in mith and plunder. Comes out about even. And I really have not seen much gain Estotic edge. So it be nice to get a little more winnings.

That is my two cents. Besides that. Love the system. And 4 hrs is perfect.

Thanks Devs. Great job

13. I really like this war system, but its almost impossible to be active constantly for 48 hours. I really liked the 4 hour option, and i think you should incorporate that into the war system. Also, it would be nice if you can see if anyone in your clan is knocked out when you look at the war page for your clan.
    Thats all. Thanks๎€Ž

14. At first I hated the war roster cause it was hard to coordinate targets. But, eventually I learned to love it. It can be used in strategy also.
    Are we having Estoc this weekend, or is it going to be a few weeks before its out of beta?

15. Awesome!! Prob the most fun I've ever had in kaw. Keep up the new updates!! :D Although there is one thing...when I pin an enemy...sometimes...they don't get kod. I assa them and shows they r 0d. But about 20 seconds later. It shows that they kod themselves. That got me mad cause it should have been my ko and I wasted spies when they were already 0!! But still...AWESOME!! ๎• Btw...off topic...but please make an update for new emoji. ๎–

16. New war system is good, but unfortunately I don't like KO plunder loot. IMO, self KO should be punished more, there is not much different been KOed and selfKO especially in this lag KAW environment. Make it hard to make people KO, attacker should lost more troops than defender

17. great job on the estoc war, develops leadership and good teamwork, but plz. improve the rewards gven tnx dev good job

18. Devs I made an earlier post on this, but EE - NEEDS - to apply to PVP. Please consider this! Thanks ๎—

19. Parts which I didnt like:
    Once ur KOed, the 15min timer starts. The opposing clan can time you SO WELL that you have NO CHANCES of using up even half the spies and soldiers before you are KOed again. Only way to get out is to crystal, but after twice they can sit on you for the entire war without letting you do anything.
    The war is basically made for hansels. The more spy builds you have in the clan, the more chances you win because hansels can do quite some heavy damage onto troop builds, and KOing becomes easy for hansels when troops builds are slightly harder.
    One thing I have to agree with previous posts are that it is a VERY intense war, and mithril/pot costs a lot. By recieving the estoc it doesnt seem to add any plunder to us. Also, treasure chests has now been disabled in ebs so its even more useless. Other than that, I also agree that activation of the evasion spell should be changed to people who JOINS the war,
    Previously I have mentioned in my posts that the matchmaking is fair as the clans drop a lot thus rank will decrease. Now that I specifically look up the 4 wars which TMS has participated in the matchmaking is REALLY off. ALL the clans that we were matched to has bigger builds, and after war they beat our rank by a huge amount (by the hundreds).
    War system overall is really good, made clan participators communicate and work together for once :)

20. ISSUE: had many opponent clan members inform us they weren't aware of being signed up for war and therefore was unprepared and unfair due to the spontaneity of an owner/admin. thus depleting many inactive members savings, some in the hundreds of billions.

EXAMPLE ISSUE: if I had a 16 hour flight, I would not have the means capable of activating a Mith of evasion if an admin spontaneously signs our clan up for a war.

SUGGESTION: Instead, creating a member sign-up before the matchup would prove better results, and would remove the need for the veil of evasion.

Auto-Join Members that have signed up, in lieu of forcing inactives to join war, which proves to uneven the playing field.

EXAMPLE SUGGESTION:

0:00 - Clan Sign Up (min 30 to qualify)
    3:00 - Member Sign Up (min 30 to qualify)
    4:00 - Matchups
    5:00 - Activity Lock
    6:00 - Begin Estoc War

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.