Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devs, first, thanks for numbering war roster, but, I think you may not understand why we wanted this feature. We use roster # to call out targets instead of names. When those roster #'s change, this feature is unusable. Using clan roster insread of war roster is difficult because those under evasion are shown in clan roster. Keep the numbers, but organize them by strength NOT plunder or actions.
    Thanks

2. Self KO should be punished more heavily.

We lost a war in which we had more than 10 times as many KO as the opposing side. The opposing side also had more than 10 self KO for each member during the war.

If war is about destroying the other side, then how can we lose a war where we were KO significantly less than our opponent?

Self KO should lose at least 75% plunder earned up to that point. That way repeatedly self KO will result in a net loss by the end of the war.

There should be no strategy in which fighting from self KO can result in a win.

Otherwise, you might as well go back to turtle wars.

3. Devs have you considered making these war mechanics for pvp aswell?

4. For the new mith spell (Veil of Evasion) it would be helpful if the time left on it was viewable to all. As a clan owner I need to make sure that clannies are using this tool properly and I can't do that with only the colored picture as a guideline. Thank you

5. Seems lots love this new war system, wish I was one of them, really really wanted to like this new system.

Spies also have a big advantage in these new wars with KO'ing since they can kill both my troops with one Assassin. All Hansels I tried hitting would be pinned on troops while KO'ing me with Assassin, making big plunder with KO'ing.

Xstal limit really needs to go up, 2 just doesn't cut it, especially when they get your regen, then a big spy just Assasses you back to KO, pointless being an attack build nowadays.

Do have to say good work though Devs for all the hard work you guys are doing, plenty seem to love it. 

6. I would like to see the bars pay out better. By that I mean I think they should pay out more than the 75% than they do now. With weekly wars people will be using the bars to bank gold. Paying a 25% loss to do this will either hurt people from doing upgrades or will not encourage people to war. You can buy allies but there is no guarantee they will sell. So I suggest the bars pay out around 90%. Not the full 100% cause there is always a fee.

7. Admin should be able to change titles and kick members

8. Good but some of the clan scrolls thro and acidently pressed the ee button need to be able to be revolked or have a notice after we press the button saying are you sure beacouse people might not mean to but press it.

9. A lot of people are confusing the plunder tracking with roster numbers. It is best to track numbers using clan roster.

Plunder roster is helpful in other ways. Aka sitting on their top earners and getting Jo's against players who will pay well.

10. Too much gray area when self pinning and pinning by opponent . Also if self pin shouldn't show up on other teams cc. My troops were not full at war start today. Took ss. matchup was nuts. If they get regen time down really no way come out. Still better than hitting eb all day . :D

11. One thing that was great about the estoc wars, was that they are only 4 hours long. I have seen that it says the options include 12, 24, and 48 hours for once it comes in effect. I think this should be altered to include a 4 hour option as well. You can't expect people to be online for more than that long of a time period.

12. Hi i was in second war whole clan had bad lag issues and server dropouts making gameplay frustrating. Everytime i tried to hit it took 30 seconds to upload then i get 40 notes saying ive been att,ass.sct,stl to pin. Was pinned before i could do any actions. Took the jam outta my donut!

13. Dear devs,
    I think to promote steal actions...spy loss for steal should be decreased a little...
    Like you have increased spy loss for scouts...
    Thanks!

14. So all mithril you spend on the war is automatically repaid to you? Even color and other spells?

15. I love this new war system. Way to go. My top of mind feedback might be hard to pull off, but several clans have subclans for lower stat players to grow. Would be great if there were a way to connect a few clans so that travel between them didn't result in losing estoc. Now, if I go to a subclan to visit or help with something, I lose estoc (I think). I realize it could potentially also be used to create a war clan and eb clan or between allies. But, if the number of connected clans were limited, I think that would be fine.

16. Positives:
    Awesome war system. Very good idea of having them hit into no troops no spies. Very fun to be in, a brilliant idea by devs.
    Negatives: Well everyone had pretty much said them. only 15 minutes for dtw, bad plunder, forfeiting. It would be better if they had 30 minutes instead of 15 minutes because the players might stand a chance, and forfeiting stinks, there shouldn't be a button for that.
    This was very fun and I'm happy that they have it every week now. Going to be in UnderWorld Assassins for estoc's. Love the edge rewards. Thank you devs. :D

17. I do believe there should be some other compensation besides mithril... Perhaps in bronze bars, inferno, or gold... I mean one of the reasons why you revamped the war system was for the payout right? With still only mith as payout, many people still won't war.

18. In addition, I'm really with many of the other players who say that there should be a spell to participate in war, not a spell to opt out of war. Even a signup button on clan page for individuals would be better. Thanks devs 

19. Love the new system, however, the clan matching algorithm needs some serious work.

20. A very nice war system, my only complaint is that people KO'ing themselves all the time to spite you gold and mith is quite disheartening, they should have limited self KO's or something to stop them from wussing out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.