Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To those that have participated in the Estoc Trials, please leave any feedback you may have in this thread.

We will be using this as a way to gather all feedback, good and bad, and improve the Estoc Trial experience moving forward.

The end product can only be as good as the feedback that we will be getting. Please try to be as descriptive and constructive as possible.

If you discover any bugs, please attach a screenshot if impossible.

Thanks once again for participating!

2. Anytime someone pins themself, it says "(Name) Is knocked themselves out."

3. Overall it was great experience, one problem was enemies being alerted to when your knocked out, they then get you instantly and are trapped in pin all the time.

4. Grammar. Other than that, it's near flawless 

5. Otherwise, the war system is a very fun way of warring. Thank you developers!

6. Great way to war needs organisation from the start and great if you all work together only problems is the grammar of the knockout notifications.

7. When you self KO yourself it only displays in your cc not the op team.

8. Loving it, but hating the war tax! I hope Mith isnt the only reward besides Estoc Edge.

9. Just got KO'ed so I'll share...
    Personally, BEST update yet. This war system I strongly am in LOVE with. Even if it didn't come with rewards..still worth doing; this truly brings out the fun within Kingdoms at WAR. There is a ton of strategy needed for this plus CONSTANT need for activity. I love this developers!

If I could make a suggestion? Either make the cost of the limited mith sale cheaper, or increase pay out. We are supposed to war to get Mith right? We spend AT LEAST 14 Mitchum on a four hour war, (if strip war, 22, and more and more etc). The pay out for a 48 war Max is 100 mith or so, and you would use at least 80 or so, but 20 mith isn't worth the billions lost in pots.

This is about the ET however, so back to that. Yes, I LOVE this. Please keep at it. One error I noticed was when you KO yourself, it says 'so and so' is pinned themselves and has lost 'x' plunder. Shouldnt it be has pinned?

Great update  Sorry i havent said more, still at war and almost 1am =P

<3

10. Loving it, but hating the war tax! I hope Mith isnt the only reward besides Estoc Edge.

11. Well... This is a vast improvement over prior war system IMO. Much more fun.

Remniscient of crashing noob merc wars.

Take the xtal limit off, or raise it tho.

Something equivalent to 1 per hour.

Not because you should be able to buy victory (you can do that anyway with allies)... But because it's nice to get off your ass once in a while.

12. Monster Garage loves the update lol

13. 1.Bad grammar, as said.

2. The plunder multiplier, from knocking an enemy out, was either too small to notice or not there. Either way, plunder earning was too small. Which is a major part in incentive for people to even think of participating.

3. Frequent-ish crashing.

4. You can be pushed into pin then sat on the entire war. Hard to escape without xtals.(negative incentive)

5. Sometimes KO's wouldnt show up in the clan update. (could be because of self pins though)

Overall i think its a good system. I just think it needs to have better payout or i really don't see it being widely used in the long term.

14. I love the new mechs and war system. 4 hour war awesome . I'd love to see war tax removed would bring in a lot more people if your not paying a 40% tax.

Increase mith payouts summer wars had a double mith payout. That should be standard from now on.

Other then that solid 8 out of 10 and prob my fav update in a long time.

15. Honestly I like the war itself but the fact that once someone's got you pinned they can take you straight down to 0 plunder earned.

perhaps maybe allowing 'knocked out player' to be able to hit before the opposing team, rather than the other way around I noticed some players were experiencing.
    Players that were knocked out were still unable to hit at the end of the 15 minutes whilst the opposition was bringing them back down to 0 which would then get the message 'unable to perform action, not enough units'

16. Overall a very fun war (for a SW- Still beaten by OSW lol), I'd suggest increasing plunder loss from knocking yourself out as people can just turtle by keeping on KOing themselves or when they are about to be KO'd, doing it to themselves the second before.

17. Absolutely loved it! Had a blast! Bravo devs!

18. Good war system. People should try it out. At the very beginning it told me it was a 12 hour war (didn't think of a SS) but it got fixed near 1 hour left.

19. This is absolutely the BEST (I capitalized best for emphasis, can you tell? ) update you have made!

Here are a few bug fixes:
    1)Grammar mistakes in announcements
    2)Fixing announcements to appear ALL the time
    3)Additional rewards besides mith

Idea:
    "Choose your form of payout": This could be that, if your clan is victorious, you may choose how you are paid, through either gold, the Mage (inferno/aqua), or the Alchemist (mithril). It would really bring back wars even more if you could choose how you were paid. This would be limited to one form of payment, so if you choose "Mage", you would ONLY receive inferno aqua, and you would receive neither gold nor mithril.

Just a suggestion 

Thank you devs! This is a stupendous update! I'm glad you are working to bring back the PvP element in KaW!

20. Hello! It would be great to have a timer for us when we get knocked out or self knock out so that I may know when I may attack again. Rather annoying to spam attack until one comes out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.