Estoc Trials - Long User Names

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 2, 2013.

1. At the time I made the name it was considered fair. Now out of nowhere devs expect me to change name or not war? Really what a joke you wonder why noone likes the devs is crap like this.

2. And i love it how kaw_admins nvr reply to my posts

3. KaW Admin, I'm gonna go out on a limb and state this is a wrong move on your part. This was brought on by the whiners. I am with NaFKiNGS naturally. And while I will say that changes were made when all the barcodes started popping up, then we had to combat that. Nothing was done against the "spirit of the game" just trying to stay competitive. Even still we have lost as well as won just like other teams. And stating that the names are beyond the visibility of the user interface, and gives opponents no chance of tracking, logging, etc. bluff again. The spirit of competition is just that. Be creative to stay competitive. While barcodes are used, you look further to track. Equip, price, owner, whatever. So nothing is "uncombatible" you just proved that the whiners win over the people that really competitively play this game.......

And that my friend is against the spirit of competition.... AND the game

4. Find away to cheat n win by using similar name or name that out of screen."ZOOM IN" size 200 n u will c their W

5. Not being forced to change their name. They can keep it.
    Read page 1

6. Yes I believe the barcode names were used to confuse and flustered the opposition but there is a way to track them it just took more team work and devs was that not what the ee wars were about ? There was no rule against barcodes and it was not as bad as the loophole of the old tower builds devs u have a right to make a change in rules it's your game but let them change on your dime for your new rule I think that's fair they may of exploited a loophole but it was not against the rules nor was it not able to be tracked it took more work that's all

7. yes wulf, but they wouldnt be able to war

8. I think it is dumb to force Players in a F2P game pay 2 dollars for a name change to continue to "Play". I think a free name change should be given.

9. If clan roster #s were added to KO.. I wanna see everyone in here crying about name change an how "expensive" it is! Bet your names change w/I a wk. 

10. I log for our team and if u are going to use the "they can't see your name" excuse, have u ever considered when we faced other wwww clans and a wwww KO's a wwww? I track them just fine... Your excuse is weak at best... U try to appease the whiners... Instead of them really learning how to track... Great job devs... But thanks... Makes my tracking job easy now... Maybe too easy and boring... I was actually hoping to go up against 28 www barcodes one day... Now u killed it and u want us to pay for the name change too  a bit greedy don't u think?

11. You can keep the name but if you EE war with it you will lose your rewards.

12. Lets be realistic here. The pqpqpqpq...is an exploit, the wwwww... is an exploit and so is lllllllllllll...... Devs be consistent. Get rid of all of them or none of them.

13. THEY INFORCE THIS RULE AND THEY LOSE HALF OF THEIR EE PARTICIPANTS

14. Rofl, I must say this should be very interesting to see how all the barcode clans do in future wars now

15. Other clans were stripping their own allies and hiring back after the matchup just to stay competitive too.

Athletes were blood doping just to stay competitive too. Now that blood doping is illegal they can no longer do it.

No one was punished or stripped of rewards.
    An activity was deemed unacceptable and people are being told - not allowed to do it any more while competing.
    Simple as that

16. @ Wulf

Need a little help. We have two people in our clan that can see entire name on PC and one that cannot. Are we legal? Thanks.

17. Wulf u are correct not being forced to change their names but u are telling them now that their name is not ok to war but MISSlSSIPPI is vs MlSSlSSIPPI is ok ? Same difference the length does not matter not on iPhones we would track the same way

18. Much like your clans strategy to name change mid war while bfa jumping? Is this also not exploiting the system?

19. Since you guys have a 30 character limit on names why don't you make a max length too "name can not exceed 30 characters or 2.5 in" something like that would be the perfect solution:)

20. there was no real money involved in that, but this is like bullying