Estoc sucks this week

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Perseverance_Reborn, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Ty Drgn. I'm not saying that complaining in a factual way is bad, but saying something like "devs really need to get their act together" in a sentence that suggests the poster thinks they are slaves working for them, IS bad.

I think the devs need to fix the lag and issues. But we is still a new thing, give them time!!

It takes a few hours to dig a big hole right? It takes a while. Demanding the devs hurry up and release the updates now is like demanding someone to dig a 10m by 10m hole in 5 mins.

The issues need to be addressed, but saying it the way you guys were was WAY out of order. And you aren't helping anyone by saying it.

2. Shadow if u can't retaliate u shouldn't have been talkin ****! Simple

3. I wasn't. You were talking ****. I was talking the truth. Simple

4. Who said I'm intelligent? Aren't I aloud to speak my mind? And btw... Ooo look he's a reg lol wtf good to see you can read what clan I'm in

5. Lag sucked! Regen would lock up and kick u out, by then u are ko'ed. Matchup sucked too, but overall a good war system , the biggest issue is server response and freezing.

6. What's annoying is these little dwarf accounts with teeny tiny stats that can hit huge builds and drain troops. Great strategy for cheap thrills but can be used to abuse the system, for lack of a better phrase.

7. Tip lol never thought of that

8. So i guess its time for big clans to adapt and get off there high horses to keep a reserve of weaker playets on hand....thus encouraging war for everyone every lvl

9. Lol an osw is arising I can feel it :p

10. and this is why i usally dont post in forums to many people just post on threads to cause a stir, what this thread is about is true but yet some noobs want to say that its wrong and they are weak and dont know how to war, are they serious? gtfo this thread and shut up  btw hope you didnt mean what u said at the end reborn 

11. Aparently resilience is a little mad over losing 

12. Yep match ups are a joke, clan I was in last night was ranked around 300 I think, they got paired with Reunion.
    My lag on last weeks war was absolutely horrendous, couldn't even get 2 attacks off...lol

To the guy saying give them time to fix this?
    They've had weeks of Beta wars to sort things out, these problems were identified weeks ago but still no closer to a fix, if anything it's getting worse.

13. You can't always have a perfect match up. Not many warring clans can take on apocalypse in estoic. Monster garage did great. I remember in past system wars resilience dominating almost everyone! Even managed to slip some spy's into other clans to help along the way. Masterful war strategies. who else wud hav a chance against apocalypse in new wars? There aren't many monster war clans out there. The mith payout was however a disaster. I spent 1000 mith so far on new items and I don't even really like them 