Estoc Matchups are crap

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ANG3L_0F_D34TH, Jan 12, 2013.

1. haha ya we did end up winning but they only had a few ppl playing...but its still dumb how we got matched up against a clan twice our size. if they were active we would have been slaughtered. guess i lucked out lol and i made this thread prior to us winning so sorry

2. ayou kickedmtheir asses

3. Kick ur inactives

4. Why did this thread need to be made, kick in-actives, get people who can't war to veil.. Problem solved.. No need to complain. It's a war. It's not designed to be fair :roll:

5. can i delete threads?

6. U can request to lock it

7. Looks like you won, haha. This is why there is never any point in making these useless threads.

8. You beat them lol

9. Omg u won the war after complaining beforehand lol too funny

10. say that when you you have 30 vs 70. :lol:

11. No, I won't lock this thread because it proves a point.

Matchups are fine

12. I will be able to tell in 4hours if today match-up is fair or crap. If my clan gonna win, its a fair one. If we gonna lose ofcourse will be due crap match-up.

13. So horse.. I was right :roll: :lol:

14. Lol it's funny how the ones telling op to quit complaining are the ones getting good matchups. Get a bad matchup , then tell others to quit complaining. You know nothing of the frustration of never having a chance from the start. Comment off experience young guns

15. :roll: doesn't matter about the clan your up against, as long as you have fun

16. We destroyed mgII. And part reason were losing now is because people
    spent 30 mith on their side

17. we r losing cuz we have 30-40 inactives and they 2x as strong as us but whatev

18. The fact that there are so little (in the big picture) clans fighting means the match up can not be perfect and there will always be one clan stronger than the other. Especially in dealing with the top 5 or so strongest clans.

19. Actually Veron, I know what I speak of as I've had bad match ups as well. Sooo

Invalid.