Equipment Enchantment Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by l_Love_KaW, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Great info. Thanks.

2. Are you planning on adding new Equipment to your guide? I am looking to enchant Sting Point, you guide was awesome helping me enchant the rest, I just want to know if enchanting sting point will make it stronger than the Blade for my kingdom. Thanks!

3. ^op is now inactive :(

4. Where can i get the other Equipment enhancements? :roll:

5. Have a look under the Strategy section of the forum. The updated thread is by Resilience and called Equipment Enchantment Guide.

6. I wish I was a frog:(

7. Resets need to be stopped. Fail is acceptable one per level. Reset is wrong. Stop wasting my time and treasure! Yet the most powerful armor n war/eb guaranteed mith no matter what the outcome get no fail enchants.

Don't tell me u don't get as much feedback as those who cried foul durring war trials. It doesn't make me irritated enough to war. It gets me irritated to leave the game n follow the others who left for the other popular apps out there that don't leave u feeling riped off.

Months uve ignored this. Correct this...

8. Thanks love KaW for info 

9. The fact that epic battle equipment reset and (most of) the war equipment don't is supposed to be incentive to try the war system. I don't see a problem with the epic battle equipment resetting. After all, you can hit an epic battle once and get equipment while you need need full participation in wars, most of the time.

10. From which do we get more often?

11. Could this plez be updated to include new equipment?

12. tysond, look for a guide with the same title under the strategy section. It's made by Resilience. I'll bump it for you.

13. I can't believe this is still stickied...

anyone want to help me out with all the new equipment?

14. Never mind that. Resilience did a wonderful job.

15. Bump for the mods.

16. Please unsticky.

17. It'd be great if you can link resilience thread here!