Equipment and EE why do we have to choose?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Whiskey_Throttle, May 15, 2013.

1. @ evil shrek a dying clan is where this occurs or a clan that lost its tracker or one under new management or a clan where the best warring players have left

2.  some people must have a hard life

3. I support, but with an adjustment. Ee stays for 24 hours, before you have to go back to clan for at least 1 hour. This way devs keep their idea of clans sticking together, and you get to try for inferno.

4. Coming from a worm? That's rich. Your all NOOBS.

5.  <----Upside down.

6. No support. Keeping it makes more clan loyalty. Clan loyalty was a big thing since the start of EE.

7. Everyone said no to the 1 week but 30% and it stays, now you guys ask for it again? Ee is awarded to loyal members.

8. Forget the worms anyways SUPPORT my friend all the other "trollers and nonsupporters" are just jealous because they didnt come up with this idea so continue to blast they r all just irrelivent noobs like me 

9. level1 edge mostly cover plunder lost in towers
    support of course

10. Cumulative of approximately 4 pages of support. Requesting a Lock please.

And on a final note maybe another forum poll at the end of season 1 regarding EE lvl 1 remaining active for a duration of time after leaving the clan you had obtained it in

11. Accumulative of approximately 4 pages of support. Requesting a Lock please.

And on a final note maybe another forum poll at the end of season 1 regarding EE lvl 1 remaining active for a duration of time after leaving the clan you had obtained it in

12. Accúmulative of approximately 4 pages of support. Requesting a Lock please.

13. Support. Keep the losing bonus but only on third move.

Aka. I'm at war clan. Then go home and come back for next war. It would be nice to keep the same level ee.

Every subsequent mive from your third clan move works like now. (Lose 1 ee per move) But after a war where your ee is changed you are allowed 2 clan moves again.

14. No support, the idea is to promote clan loyalty.

Plus, I think I know who your main is, and I don't recall liking you.

15. No support. That's life kid. Be happy you got an edge in the first place. My war record 1-17.

16. U should war at home clan simples

And I'm going to report ur bypass

17. Accumulative