Equip that has plunder bonus!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sa_lIPuRE-StoRMIl_aW, Jul 21, 2015.

1. you mean that broken system?

2. Already so many opportunities for extra gold in the PvE aspect with things like BR. If there was plunder bonuses for equip imho they should only work with PvP.

3. That's kinda sad,here we are again with "Should only be PvP". I believe the game it's self has proven that strictly PvP does not work.

Hence why Eb's started in the first place. However, I do see potential in this idea. Give mith equip a bonus for PvP & Eb equip a bonus for PvE this way both sides are happy.

Instead of screwing over either side. Either make equal or not at all.

4. You see, EB's have enough incentive, PvP? Not so much. It needs to become more incentive. So, you're wrong, you're not screwing over either side by making a choice, you're simply either helping a side that's already screwed over, or helping a side that doesn't need it.

5. If you want an eb plunder item it should be from PvP. That way EB fairy have to go outside the box to get what they want.

6. I think you are on to something here. what if PvP drops included seals/horns. It would have to be at a low rate to stop alt farming but I for one would do 10,000 actions for one seal.