Equip that has plunder bonus!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sa_lIPuRE-StoRMIl_aW, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Yeah.... It means the prices rise and I have no idea how that could happen just by adding in new equip with gold bonuses...

2. [/quote]confirm you do not know what inflation means

3. The thing is, theres no shortage of gold to be made in the pve aspect of the game.

As a matter of fact, its so easy to make decent gold now that its beginning to become ridiculous.

Now for pvp, thats a different story.

4. Hi Storm...i have said this in a few days ago thread...but with the idea of removing the spells and putting these % bonus plunder integrated in the equips...but not in one equip piece ...in a complet set in old equips and in new equips that comes...where in the way that you upgrade the equips the % increase...until the set of 12 pieces have fixed the 15% of the Hte bonus plunder

5. Devs showed us with shards event that they can ad this to equips...the question is if theyll do it...this is my support anyway

6. The idea of Equip with a plunder bonus is a great one. I would love to see 2 sets of equip available one for PvP & one for PvE.

7. You want a plunder bonus ...hit a br

8. I'd only support this if it only applied to PvP and not PvE

9. you can already buy more plunder, upgrade

10. Why shouldn't it be pve? Yes there are Br's but not often are they great. There are also PvP events with PvP catered spells. No point in saying "I want it for this but not for this".

11. I feel like it would encourage more people to PvE rather than PvP. Also, EBing already gets people tons of money and we dont need anymore inflation from EBs

12. As soon as PvP plunder bbonus equip is made the community will rage if PvE is not implemented. As stated before the game will not survive without ebs. They started out like that but look now, countless more players using PvE to grow. What's left after becoming a large player? Personally I believe war is the answer. Biggest issue is small players trying to get to mid status. Anything that promotes growth I support. However I support equality. I enjoy PvE & PvP personally however without both the game will burn out.

13. No Support.

Inflation is already out of control and this would Even make it worse.
    Though im not totally against plunder-Bonus-eq. But it should be REAL hard to get (not Pay to win-hard but effortlike-hard).
    Getting it just from hitting an eb would be far too easy.

14. Shard event. And yes it does exist and yes it does work

15. My suggestion was that these spells(EE,pvp,br...) were integrated in the equips...in old and new...Examples:
    -Stingpoint (Level 0-0,48%;Level 10-1,25% bonus plunder from ebs)
    -Nightbringer(Level 0-0,75%;Level 10-4% bonus plunder from war and pvp)
    -Event equips obtained by the pve way same as ebs equips and obtained by the pvp way(Level 0-0,5%;Level 10-3%);including the matches in wars,these event equips should have one 2% of the EE spell

16. Cool. And, add some 'rare material' that drops for specific 'old' equipment that you can collect, and improve or enhance a % or ten at a time, old equipment of your choice. Or not. Health and happiness.

17. No, no, aaaand NO!

18. No No n No...enough eb bonuses as is.

19. This will just further incentivise people to not war for EE plunder bonus and just hunt for EB equipment, overall killing wars even more. KaW should promote wars not "equip plunder bonus" in order to get EE. If not more people will not war as there is an option to gain huge plunder bonus other than war. War is already dying due to the event equipments being just as good as war equipments. This idea will just further kill war in my opinion

20. If there ever would be equipment with plunder bonus, it should only come as a reward from EE wars.