Epic equipment/battles and Android update released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Just because you have done 153 FOD's 210 COD'S and 976 destroyers. Doesn't change the face that items are given out randomly. You have roughly .1 or .01 precent each eb at winning an item.

So yes it sucks that some don't win and some who 1 dump it win items. But it's the luck of the draw.

2. When will the new epic battles come out?

3. Says the person with all the equipment(a1)

4. Yeah I do have them all so glad your powers of observation are so good.…

5. Equipment is amazing

6. A1 so you think it's fair that hard working people like me do 100 fods and not get anything but some people unload once and get item?

7. It is luke bro, calm down.

8. IMO they should just make the equipment purchasable for huge amounts of gold and make the harder eb's payout a little more

9. Whyvdoes the android not have pro packs yet. Updates have been great and android is catching up fast witch i love but i would really like the propacks please

10. and yes the luck thing sucks but that is just how life goes.,. I dont complain. Well get them eventualy.

11. I'm perfectly calm I don't really Care that I haven't gotten one. By now I think I deserve I should have one though.

12. And I'm not hard working. I've busted my ass to HLBC to make a ton of gold to raise my rank. So shut the **** up stop crying and keep hitting till you get one.

13. Dude the poor me act is lame. I busted my butt to get what I have. Yes I may be lucky to have all 3 items. But I worked just as hard as anybody else. Devs didn't magically put them there.

14. When in real war i cannot hit the all button when selecting potions.This is only with my droid phone.I have to select each one.Also when attacking,i have to find my victim after each hit.It returns me to the very top.Any help here devs would be great.TY

15. I'm little yeah i know, but it would be great too, to have an update with new lands to explore. or maybe t5

16. @kaw_admin why dont the devs ever come on world chat anymore?

17. @A1 cursing on a devs thread is not a bright idea

18. Were do u get it