Epic Elite War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Bump  I always have fun warring with u guys! Great leadership and tracking all the time! ★★Epic★★

2. EPIC ELITE is gearing up for another great War 6!

Last week, under StarKnight's great leader and coordinated by KingDaza's amazing tracking, Epic warriors pinned there opponents and racked up k.o after k.o!

Mvp NateDuggz knocked out 20 players by himself!

We hope to keep that momentum rolling this week!

Wanna be apart of the movement??? Apply with StarKnight or KingDaza now!

3. Support here to all fellow kaw players if you dont already no epic elite is a great place to be and a great place to grow a group more then friends but we are a family that will have each others backs no matter what if you like to learn and become a good kaw warrior apply within ive been part of the epic family all my kaw career just like say thanks to epic aiz for finding me at the right time

4. I will be there, so if u are planning on a lackluster effort, go elsewhere, I do farm. But if you are serious, have mith n xstals, apply n learn to war correctly. Support

5. Change of plans. Epic Elite will be doing wars 1 and 5, looking for big hansels and attack builds with 1 mill spy towers minimum. Only those ready to take it serrious and work hard and fast for the victory.

6. Support for sure, nothing but greatness has come from this clan!

7. Support, great bunch of people who know how to war

8. one of the best clan i've warred with so far :) keep up the good work guys

9. Support! Good luck in wars :)

10. support guys, wish you the best of luck

11. I want to war too but it's been a while since there is a war..... Several months in fact.... Sigh.......

12. Bump, Applications for test wars and season 2 accepted on my wall.

13. Full support for the home team!!! If you want an EPIC war, war with EPIC!!

These guys and girls know how to do it right!

**sorry i cant attend guys, i have to work sunday :'(
    (ikr, imagine that!)

Ill get in on it again someday… fml! Lmeao!!

kisses, loves!