epic battles with a twist!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Death_of_a_thousand_corpses, Apr 22, 2013.

1. What did you report..?

2. I think he reported him for being a bad arsed mother ******* fucker!

3. What is so wrong with the idea

4. 50% troops and spies every 30 minutes? Have fun with defending from that XD

5. The problem is that almost no clans ee war anymore only the lb ones do and they only take high stat guild hansels so it's very hard to find a suitable ee clan.

6. Well if u know its commin use em

7. Not every clan uses guild hansels But yes many clans that currently are winning don't want guests and can you blame them

8. I believe an eb that is in the vanished paladins series for ee losers should come. It would drop 1,2,or 3 mith it would make more people wanna war.

9. Why are people so damn phobic about the battle list?

10. I think I should make an alt called Epic_Battle to farm OP to make him happy...

11. I find this sorta funny. People being up these ideas thinking "people are tired of not receiving hits" so to make it a WAR game all we need to do is still hit a computer? And the computer hits back? What if we lose? Do we have to make an apology to the eb in the forums for a cf? :lol: You can never replace REAL war. Don't try
    [​IMG]
    Flint
    [​IMG]

12. Not a fan of the idea at all. Don't see the point.

13. :sad: you reported me? What have i done? :cry:

14. Isn't every time you hitting the eb your troops go down so technically it's fighting back so no support