Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. What rewards lol

2. Didn't we sign up for beta testing or am I confused with something else? We really need some proper beta testing!

3. I THINK IS EVENT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. THERE WERE SO MANY CLANS WILLING TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT SO THAT ALL MEMBERS COULD BENEFIT FROM THE EVENT. STOP COMPLAINING THAT THE REWARDS ARE TAKING TO LONG TO COME OUT. WE GET THEM WHEN WE GET THEM.

4. OK THANK YOU FOR THAT INPUT

5. No Katie they screwed over soooo many things because of these stupid rewards. I would rather have no rewards and compensate those who were screwed over in other ways.

6. Kaw players have to be the biggest cry babbies in the world. Every time i get on forums yall are CRYING!!! Stop it already

7. I'm guessing devs realised that if they hand out piggy bonus before HTE time trial bonus they would be giving ppl doing HTE time trials extra gold...which means free stuff....and that means less seals sold :lol:

8. New eb please? Maybe some new relic equips. So I can spend the next 40 years trying to enchant them. 

9. These TT have a really low drop rate. Which in my opinion is very lame... Thanks devs.

10. Hey devs,

_ you said you were fighting an,uphill battle..

-This was on 6/30
    -it is now 7/1 can you please explain what is the problem with awards? Thanks

11. @kaw community if your time is out of the top 10 because 4 clans had the same time (which is a different time to yours) are you still classed as being in the top 10?

12. You guys have really been slapping us in the face lately. If you are not going to properly test your products before promoting then give us an option to have our account deleted and give us a full refund from the time we started playing this game. I am not going to through money at beta tests. We do not pay to be your test dummies we expect the kinks to be worked out before we pay. Plenty of people within the community would be honored to bets test for free to help work out kinks. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT OR DO IT YOURSELF AND QUIT BEING LAZY!

13. How come every event has to turn into an individual competition? There's hunts for individuals, ASW, now indi wars. Epic battles was the only clan event and now that's been exploited too lol
    EE used to be about clan loyalty, teamwork and unity. There was pride in working together towards a common goal. Now the game is just about individual greed and dev greed.

14. Throw* not through. Android autocorrect is crap xD

15. While clan wars are still filled with stacked roasters and individual wars are filled with Inactives and moles for the other side. The devs work on epic battle time trials...

Forget about your other broken products but as long as people are buying seals and horns, you don't really care do you?

16. So will rewards be distributed like rotwb and we dont need to stay in clan we did it at?

17. That goes for the hte trials.

Do we need to stay in clan for hte rewards or will it be distributed like top of forums says for rotwb rewards. As long as u particapate in the eb u can leave clan???

18. Your brilliant campaign to do anything to distract the community from the two elephants in room- pvp updates and ee matching- rolls right along.

19. It won't take us longer than a day to defeat spragga lol. Devs take forever

20. Do we need to stay in clan for escape time trial till the rewards are given out we can leave clan