Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Why do they have to change rules???Thats cheating!!!You lied to us **** .......DeVs

2. Where is my achievement?

3. I think changing it from a pay per be would be a smarter idea, like fastest of the harder regen ebs, such as ds, tbo/TT/CTT, reckoning, destroyer. You get the gist, and if you are top 50 in any of these you cannot gain the bonus for being top 50 of any of the others.

4. Do the rewards stack?

If a player participates in more than one successfull time trial in different clans, does he get more than one reward spell or just the best one he achieved?

Or even not the best one, but the one from the clan he is in at the end of the event, which may be a lower entry, but still top 50?

In general, changing the rules during an event or even afterwards is not very professional.

5. Lol rowb+hte reward better stack

6. Another question.

A clan finishes 2 times in the exact same time. Player A participated only in the first and player B only in the second time trial. Which eb counts as the clans best time?

If A and B leave clan, who will get the reward? A or B or both?

7. Hey couple questions for kaw com:

1) will the new reward distribution system apply to the hte trials or just rotwb?

2) rewards don't stack( plunder bonus ) but will the hte bonus override the rotwb bonus?

8. Nothing can just go smooth here with devs .it's always something .not cryin just saying lol

9. Have fun fight spargga and Ty devs if u need the help let kaw know .

10. Is payout change, same for hte? Meaning we don't have to stay in the clan, to get or rewards?

11. So do I need to be in the clan that I done the EB in?

12. Reward pay out is stupid stupid stupid, if u left the clan that received reward u should not get the plunder reward, THEY LEFT the reward is for clan not individuals

13. I could not disagree more. Because people in the clan will get plunder bonus u have certain alliances setting numerous clans in top times using the same roster. ONLY ONLY ONLY Actives in the record eb should get rewards. No doubt tonight this alliance will move members in top clans and have all their members with spells. How in the hell thats not an exploit i dont know. 3 of the top 5 clans have used same roster. Gnomeland---future---newworld. Notice 2 of those r empty now. Thats complete BS devs

14. N by the end of event no doubt there will b more clans using same roster that post top spot

15. I like that each individual in the clan at the end of the event gets reward but not that any who participate in the record time get reward

16. Excellent job devs of allowing exploiting yet again. Way to ruin the game for everyone else while lb exploits and leave clans empty.
    Doing an excellent job of killing clan spirit and teamwork

17. Not fair that rewards ONLY go to participants of TT! Many in clan couldn't hit for many reasons! Pretty rotten to change the rules AFTER the event is over!!

18. No. Destroyer is wrong i belive. Says u had to b in clan when record was set so no exploiting. Just people that fell asleep lol.

19. The reward should go to the clan not the individuals.

20. This is the biggest crap event ever, it is now calling all your LB friend and sit in one clan and make the record time...move to another clan repeat and rinse over and over again.