Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Having the same issue !! Can't hit EB TT what's the point in that !!!

2. I can't remember the last time the dev's released something without screwing it up. The only thing they seem to do right is collect payments for seals and xstals.

3. Only 1 item with an EB reward effect can be active at once

this is the error message I get when attking or assinateing, I belive it is due to the fact that I have EE and they are trying to implement the Time trial bonus too.

FYI for the devs to fix.

4. Not that it's a big deal, but I notice no seals or aqua or inferno dropping from these EBs while their original versions do.

5. Good to hear! Best of luck getting the results finalized!

6. the issue I encountered seams to have been corrected, thanx

7. To those asking when rewards will go out, we're still working on it. At this time I can say that they won't go out before the end of today's last Individual War at 7PM PDT.

This means you're free to participate in this war, as long as afterwards you are back in your correct clan to receive rewards.

8. May want to check the email I sent you first kc. If only photobucket wasn't playing up i would as the same here. I did say I wasn't implying didn't I?

9. Don't you make enough money already =/ lets see some clan system Improvements and PvP incentives...

10. take ur time devs l'm in no hurry, n the for a fun event

11. So i do TT in 20 diff clans.. On july 2nd i need to get back to the fastest clan where i did the fastest TT of tbe 20?

12. What about now devs, we have to wait another 2 hours for our rewards?

13. 1.Fin, you're a dumbass noob, I've been in more OSW than you have by far. In fact I am in one now. This build is not a fairy build, look at it dumbass
    2. It's not my fault you have an ee fairy build, you are a joke of kaw.

14. So if I was in a clan and we did a time trial hte in 1:12 and I left after that, then when I wasn't there they got a better time than before, would I still receive reward because I wasn't in the faster time they had? Even though I was in a time trial hte that was top 10?

15. As long as you're in there when rewards go out, you'll get it.

16. There = Clan or HTE history?

17. I'm no longer red Apheriun I am now...[​IMG]gold Apheriun

18. Or more simply put. You can have the fastest time kick all those who helped you amd fill the clan with your alts and screw em all.
    It's not rocket science those people in the clan at the time of reward get it whether they were involved in setting the record or not. Just as well for those who used bots rights 

19. It really not rewarding the ppl it rewarding the clan??