Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Sometime tommorow

2. When are rewards? I want to do individual war.

3. You can do it strategy they said they won't put out rewards during war you will have time to go back :)

4. Was wondering if the percentage boost is based of the plunder alone or would one boost be incorporated into the 2nd?
    Example:
    If you plunder was say 1,000,000
    10% added would be 100,000
    If another 10%is added does it base on the same 1,000,000? Or does it come off of the "boosted" 1,100,00?

Just curious.

5. @Kaw_admins there is two first place clan on the time trail for rotwb becuase you guys started a new week, will both top clans get the level 5 badge??

6. Sorry I don't think I understand Davy.

Maybe someone else can help. :)

7. So I have to go back to the clan I participated in?

8. I mean in order to recieve my bonus, I would have to go back to SOTRA for ex, get my spell then I'm free to leave?

9. Thanks Stringy

10. Yes trisky

11. 1. This is a bad idea.
    2. Why won't you respond on the change your build thread?
    3. Make the plunder bonus 2months and hte rotwb free during those times.

12. Welcome strategy :)
    Just trying to be helpful

13. Thanks String :)

14. Lol at free rowb n hte. N lmfao at change ur build. Not devs fault if u built a fairy build n now want a real build or other way around. U knew what u were doing

15. Don't have the time nor energy to read back what already has been written. Most probably a few others already posted comments like my upcoming...but anyway since we live in a world with freedom of speach:

Why a time trials:

Simple reason: the devs haven't got enough money on to sponsor their luxurious holidays.
    Not even after the 50% bonus pay from a week ago.

And it all makes sense the actual rl holiday season is starting.

What the heck are you talking about ginnik. We this:

50% bonus and a time trial will only increase the amount of seals bought i.e. CASH real life $

It's nothing more....or do you really wanna go for a few seals to a nice banner???

Don't be fooled ban this trial it's only money picking for a lousy compensation.

My counter propsal: do another EB this period

Or joon YAFI they need help in their OSW

16. PS the % bonuses never help any way or written in a correct way they won't give YOUany significant advantage.

17. Whoa whoa whoa...rewards given yet???? Some of us left our clan to do the war. DO NOT GIVE REWARDS UNTIL AFTER THE WAR KAW. UNFAIR