Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. It's based on more than just seconds it just doesn't show it so someone had 14.5 and the person next had 14.7 so on an so forth

2. I quit this game because of crap like this.

3. Game timers are only in Hrs Mins and Secs milisecs shouldnt enter into the scenario as they arent trackable.This promo was a good idea if it had been different EBs,but because of the shortness its not about how fast a individual can tap but how fast your device responds,it should have been caled Battle of Devices (3g/4g/4g lte/PC broadband/fibe or WiFi).

4. no support whatsoever. blatant money grab.

5. I trust that rewards will not go out during the individual war setup times or during the actual war? Would be a shame to miss the spell while participating in one!

6. That's correct, we'll be making sure to avoid times where wars are taking place and will see about giving you an exact time for the rewards tomorrow.

7. Are u say people need to stay at clan until reward given which is tomorrow I believe ? What about those want to do iw war?

8. Did u mean all time trial participant need to stay at the clan b4 the reward given which is probably tomorrow ? And were not be able to do war? Or they can leave clan n come back again b4 reward distribution ? Please clarify. Thanks

9. They said you can leave clan war and come back. They said they would make sure to avoid times where war is happening. So war, then head back to your clans. They also said that they will tell us tomorrow a set time where awards will be givin out

10. it would be nice if people couldn't do the trials with more than one clan.

11. Is the reward goes to only the participant or whole clan member which some might not be active in the roster?

12. You're able to leave your clans to participate in wars so long as you are in them again when rewards go out. I'll update you all tomorrow morning with a planned time for when this will happen.

13. So what are top 10 times kaw community ?

14. Why don't you make the rewards go out after 7 PM pst or whenever the last war of the day ends. That would provide a little bit of clarity on whether a person should try and ind war tomorrow.

15. Wow the devs come on and answer everything but what we asked 1 million times

16. Wow really more fairy crap :/

17. why shud i waste sod on this?the faster eb complete the lesser we getting

18. I know we supported the lambos but mansions? Come on devs.

19. Hey whoa whoa whoa. Rowb says rewards go out today monday june 30th. R u telling me thats just a massive typo none of u devs caught?.......

20. When do we get our rewards