Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Great for eq ebs Gs nice & Tfc pays well

2. No. Time trial rowb doesnt drop seals. Which is BS

3. So is it top 10 times not top 10 clans.. Are ties taken into consideration?

4. same question :) :lol:

5. Yea, i want to know if it goes by top 10 lb or the top 10 times. There are a lot of ties so just would love to know.

6. Geez. Wheres kaw_community?

7. Can the devs please answer the question. Will it be the top ten times our the top ten clans

8. Being a time trial and all, it's probably fairly self explanatory there.

9. Yup, asked that one a few pages ago. No answer yet.

10. Shhhhh iGv2, adults are speaking. :p

:*

11. Hahaha. Remind me why I like you again? :* the ties one is a good question though.

12. When we hit 14 seconds we were ahead of one clan and behind 3 others. It seems to me that the system is keeping track of fractions of seconds. So while to us it seems like everyone has 14 seconds the reality is some have 14.1, some have 14.3, some have 14.45, etc.

Would be real nice to be wrong on this one and see the top 10 times get the bonus rather than the top 10 clans but this is my theory.

13. Looking at the post it says top 10 times get bonus not top 10 clans

14. I think the ties r just in random. Weve hit 14 sec many times n holding at 11th w the same # of actives so not changing. So pretty bs if im right devs n u dont give all tied with 10th 10.

15. I find that hard to believe Wulf. B2Bmisfits have gotten ROTW at 14 seconds a handful of times now.

Do you really think that every time they got a 14 second run they got a late 14 second run(or late enough to not surpass any other clans @ the 14 second mark)?

16. May i ask why my clan is in 3rd for return of the warbeast trial. We got 12 seconds like fifirst and second place but we had less members. Shouldnt we be in 1st not 3rd cknsidering we used less to get a better time?

17. the first*

18. good theory wulf. Weve discussed that here too

19. Devs its bs these clans hitting 14 seconds after us go ahead of us on lb. Should b the other way around if u ask me. Snooze ya loose