Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. It's an interesting idea but just a suggestion.
    Why not allow a top time for every say 100 clan rankings?
    That would allow the smaller clans to compete amongst themselves rather than the biggest clans. Expecting a clan say ranked 350 to compete with top 10 clans is somewhat unfair on the smaller clans.
    It breeds more competition between the clans of similar size and more interest in the event if your able to compete versus your peers rather than the heavyweights vs the lightweights.
    Just from experience I know that my clan can do rotwb under a minute with only a few hitters but I've Alts in clans where they will struggle to get it finished in an hour. Same applies to hte.
    And make it a fair test no xtals just the people in the clan needing to be active make it not the richest clans but the most active.

2. No support, lately all real money related. where have the rest of the eb gone?

3. i think they are generating money for the midyear bonus. lol

4. It should only cost 1 horn and 1 seal to get max achievement..cheap..get a time set and 100% of clan all hits max xtal....can u even xtal on rowb....i usually cant get more than a 1/4 of 1 bar of troops even if i wait like vulture on horn drop.

oh yah...seals n horns can be free...they are win-able

5. More crap ideas by money grabbing developers, this game sucks

6. Love the rage!  devs have been bitten by the cash bug, let them kill tomorrow's profits so that they can eat well today! My guess is that these guys didn't attend business school? 

7. Another noobish event :(

8. Do these time trials still drop seals ?

9. Hmmm only time trials on ebs that people have to buy nobs to do. No support.

10. No support omg come on devs this is a new all time low even for you

11. 50% more gold and drop rate was way better benefits everyone

12. You don't have to pay for these ebs. The seals drop from various ebs. Get in a b2b Tsg clan. A seal drops from almost every eb. So, I really don't understand why everyone complains about this. You don't have to pay. That's your choice.

13. Someone was saying earlier in this thread that a Korean Co. had bought out ATA ....must have been a North Korean Co. :lol:

14. Lol what if Japan buys it

15. I think this is bad for the little ppl unless your going to give out 1 free horn n 1 free seal to everyone. If kids play this how are they supost to compete in this.use there credit card? The way you devs are structuring this is for adults but with kid rules like getting silenced this has become more of a 18 n up game need to restructure the rules for adults. I know I spend real money weekly n it's lame to get silenced for having fun talking. Be even worse for kaw if a lot of adults quit spending. How would you fund your promos then. Any others wanna speak on this

16. Hawk, pimd is a 17 game and they have the same structural set up. Silences and everything. All ata games have the same stuff, just different layouts. No matter the age limit.