Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. This is stupid

2. Well kaw_admin any response now? Considering your first one was full of boloni

3. If the point of this is to reward clans for cooperating on achieving fastest time on EBs with a plunder bonus for a set period of time, devs should consider broadening the EBs available for said reward system to better serve the entire community. Perhaps select one EB from each tier so clans and players from across the Kaw gamut have an opportunity to participate and earn rewards.

4. Remove HTE and revenge on eb list already...

5. No support

This is like the promo we just had just this time the bonus only goes to the top 50. Devs basically want us to buy seals to engage in a promo - a promo most will never see the rewards.

This will be crazy silly. I can imagine so many clans tied that you'd have to look at nano seconds to find who the top 50 r.

Your gonna have more than 50 clans finish under 2 min...

Again no support.

6. Can you guys get any more money hungry? I mean it's quite obvious what y'all are doing. Time trials for the only 2 ebs that cost money. Imagine that! Come on guys, y'all are making this game more of a job than an actual game. Get your stuff together!!!

7. No support. Its high time now. Plz stop dragging hte into each and every event now. Its getting boring. Last summer it was 2x battle royal 3x ambush and so on. it was fun to wake up and see new 2x,3x eb. If u guys really wanna keep us going plz stop this and introduce promo for ebs which will help new players as well as old. And hunting promo should have 1 eb other than hte which will drop same number of (eggs feather, rabbit or watever ) so that non hte peeps can compete too.

8. Kaw admin can the next event be for leg equip? Think about it, thnx

9. Dev marketing strategy to make seal and horn sells like hot cakes.epic fail

10. To win in this event is simple. Go to top powerhouse clans in LB. Throw a seal tell all to blitz xtal - success lol.

11. Well you know Asians are good at selling stuff to dumb Americans. Wink* wink* devs ;)

12. Devs are Canadian lol fail

13. They are based in North America..

14. I THINK THIS CALLS FOR A "BOYCOTT"

-EVERYONE BOYCOTT ROTWB ON THE 29th!!!!

-EVERYONE BOYCOTT HTE ON THE 30-1!!!!

....taking money out of the devs pockets is the only way to make them listen

15. Our clan is sexy at 25secs. ;)

16. @ Devs and kaw_community. I would suggest you pull this thread for now and make one asking how to improve on the idea so you do not have to scrap what i'm sure was a great deal of time and manpower.

My suggestion would be increase horns and seal drops in all the other ebs and run them in time trials first. That way you will still benefit from crystal and seal/horn purchases while giving some back to the community at the same time.

17. Money grabbers devs. Make it f2p :D