Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. These Epic Battles have only been made sweeter to the top LB clans. This doesn't benefit the community whatsoever and there is no competitive spirit when running an epic battle. I would much rather see PvP Time Trials where there would be goals to reach (ex. 5k battles won off battle list = 10% Plunder bonus for a month). This would bring a competitive spirit among kaw and you should also receive rewards for defending against enemy attacks. Rewarding PvE actions will make this game more boring and reduce the competitive drive for PvP.

2. Okay not gunna lie devs, this events pretty dumb

3. Devs, in Meego where there's a similar feature - we had a unique avatar or banner which would honor the (individual or this case clan.) it would be a permanent reward to show some flair. Any chance you could do the same in kingdoms at war?

4. Yeah this event is only for 10% or less of the clans in kaw and thas ********

5. I am confused, a chance to win more plunder and people complain? "I don't spend as much as the LB players do but i want a fair chance".

You guys do realize life doesn't work like that? In the Real World The rich whether you like it or not control more and own more. Have more benefits. It sucks but your chances are not 0 here. Buy a damn seal, schedule a time for everyone in your clan to be active and give it a damn shot. Stop complaining like always.

6. While i disagree with the tact of some of these posts i will agree with the general message. This "promo" would probably be much better recieved if it was done with the regular warbeast and haunt. Both free to play so it would include the entire comunity. Just a thought.

7. I would like to add to Tyees comment that rewards should be given for each kind of attack. Not just Fight attacks. With the lowest rewards for scouts since they still waltz right on in no matter what. Similar to the way mithril drops were originally set up so spy builds are not excluded.

8. I think who ever came up with this should be fired

9. I think this is a great idea I often run events like this in clans I've been in it's great fun and lights up cc , many have received horns and seals from other events so not really a problem for free player people. I will be joining in with my friends to try for top reward.

It's a game for fun and competition let's compete fellow kawer's ️

Deadly Dunk

10. If you can do a five minute TSG or SS than that deserves an award

11. Ummmm.... No thanks.

12. Dang, Canadian beer must be really strong :lol:

13. Interesting...this kind of caters more towards the larger clans though.

14. It caters towards xtal buyers 

15. Are The EB's gonna be free or still have to buy SOD