Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Here is another example of why many of us have stopped paying to play Kaw. There are better places to spend our money...we have found them, so can you.

2. Short timeline = event can happen often = $$$

3. Money & money & money and...more money. This is getting a bit ridiculous now. Just a bit..

4. Hey guys, thanks for relaying your feedback on the event and I'll be sure to share it with the developers.

The point of this event was to reward actions that players are already doing and try to bring a competitive side to the game. It's simply adding extra rewards to things players are already doing.

I also want to stress that these aren't the only EB's that we'll be doing this for, just the first.

5. Ehhhhhhh das a like better

6. No quarter/FoD would be nice because of the sweet spots and coordination needed to beat.

Ambush is also a good option as there is a damage limit.

7. I mean yea these 50% more monies can be good for everyone because it gives OSW clans time to get more pots and strip money, but sometimes enough is enough. I remember 2011-2013 when these things didn't exist and it seemed that KaW was going good. Now the ATA company is having catered lunches! (Look on ATA site to see). If you want more money I suggest you run a few ads like the other games to draw in people so that you can start making money instead of ruining it on these events.

8. Does it matter though? Go look at fastest times and tell me this isnt LB favoritism. Stop catering them, theyre already far further than most people will ever be.

9. If you started with ebs that weren't pay to play there would be NO issue with this. Or even just one that wasn't. You guys are too smart for a mistake like this, so we'll assume it's about the $$$

10. O shut up Kaw_community. You want to listen the then listen we want an PvP update not a new eb not a eb promo not a eb event we want a PvP update.

11. I also admire how KaW_Com is playing good cop bad cop...anyone else notic that?

12. What competitive side does this bring? Who can tap the repeat button fast enough? And xtal the most?

It's horse ****.

13. I'm with the majority. This is a bit too obvious. If it were "top 5 times each EB get a prize", that'd be cool, but making it blue and red only? I'm quite put off.

14. Pretty sure he majority of b2b haunting clans have rules to make the eb last as long as possibly. So pretty much the exact opposite of that :p

15. Guys, a similiar feature is available weekly on Meego - another ATA game. However it's FREE. The only reason this has received negative feedback is because this requires us completing a HTE or RoTWB instead of a FREE alternative.

Devs, let me give you some honest, humble and forward feedback. Deviate from HTE and mix the EBs for this time trial. Summoner or origins etc. Just my two cents, regardless I support this feature.

16. Also if your going to do time trials I'm all for doing it for only the first 4 tier EBs so it can help out the small guys like me apposed to the big guys like LB players.

17. Time for a new limo dev's

18. I realize this is a business and Devs need to eat,however I never realized that ata had been bought out by one of those Korean gaming sites thst you see all over Facebook which are the same game with different skins and 100 million ways to microtransaction your money from you.

19. @Kaw_community ya if you want to spend real money on seals, horns and crystals