Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Brilliant devs.

Let's have an HTE warbeast promo.

Oh look so many clans are running them buying seals and xtals. Hey great idea lets have them all try and post the fastest time. $$$$$$

Come on devs like really. We get it. You want to make money. We get it we spend money on these Ebs, SO STOP WITH THE FREAKING HUNTS AND DONT DO TIME TRIALS?! For god sakes.

Bob I don't care if you ban me for this. It is complete ******** that they do this AFTER the promo.

/lock no support.

STOP WITH THE COMPLETE ******** AND DO THINGS YOU PROMISED LONG AGO!

2. Quote fail. :oops:

3. Don't u see inferno? There's a reason they just got us to use up our seals and horns!

So we buy more today!

4. So lame. Wheres PVP stuff?

5. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY YOU CHEAP ASS DEVS

6. 18 plus pages of /lock, disagreements, and anger. I don't see how the Devs thought this would actually get a positive response.

I pay to play this game and I am livid about this crap. Even more so is lack of dev response on this thread. Maybe because they can't fish out a damn compliment.

Honestly, awesome idea if it wasn't HTE or RotWB.

Why not The Rechoning and New Growth or Orgins and Storm the Palace? You know, somthing everyone can try.

7. Ee for fairies lol

8. Wake up people, they don't care what your opinions are, and they don't really have to. You're still here aren't you?

Kaw is what it is. You just need to accept this, because the reality is there is no developer consumer relationship.

If you don't like kaw, move on. If its direction makes you angry and you feel bitter about what the devs are doing, find a game you like. If you can't move on, then you probably have a problem.

If you like hitting ebs, hit them
    If you like promos, do those
    If you like pvp, do that
    If you like growing, grow
    If you like talking to friends, talk away
    If you don't like anything, probably time to find a game that is worth your time.

9. Devs must be autistic if they think I'm going to buy and seals or horns.

10. This absolutely sickens me. Ik some clans are gunna do it that can win first place. but I encourage all those clans out there, don't cater to this ****. Do what you would normally do

11. To be fair to Inferno, he hasn't stated anything yet, and acknowledged his quote fail. As a paid player, I agreed its lame.

12. So is this better slayerbob I request this thread to be lock. Due worst idea ever

/lock

13. News:

RedStar: That's it! I'll quit kaw!

devs: Oh no, pwease, We beg you, give us more bananas!!!

redstar: Listen the community, then I'll give you bananas! more than you can eat, you, apes!

5 minutes later....

Pvp update, less events and promos, devs answering people.

14. O ps /lock bad idea....lost intrest in proms after that fang crap. Is that 10 words bob? O pps where the pvp stuff? Still waiting. Think thats more than 10 words.

15. this should be fun if ur in a lb clan

16. Yeah if ur in lb clan

17. This might be cool if it wasnt a 1 day thing and updated continually based off the record for the last 7 days. 1 day=lame.