Epic Battle starter time

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by iTribe, Oct 15, 2017.

1. I have an idea I would like to share about the epic battle 15 min starter time. I think we should have an option at the start of each epic battle to start the eb straight away or keep the 15 min to help for regan or other various reasons...what do you all think about an option button to cancel or keep the 15 min start of the eb?

2. I would like to see an eb que.

3. Ok so if no xtals used what is gained not having the 15min wait period?

All that can be gained is those that are full.

Just sayin......

4. This has been brought up thousands of times. They won’t get rid of the 15 min starter time. It’s too OP.

5. Think about this weekends event. No timer, b2b haunt or zta, you’d have clans currently doing them in 8mins getting out 3 zta in the same time frame as they are currently getting out 1. It’d extend the gap between f2p and p2p.

6. Ain't gonna happen.
    I think we have suggested that multiple times

7. Never going to happen

Need better F2P content, boring game is boring

8. Agreed but only a que of +1 lazy admins ( as a general statement) shouldn't b rewarded

9. Que?

I mean I understand what's happening here with the spelling but saying que instead of queue is getting funny.

10. Could just add a feature to pay nobs to start straight away. Devs want money no? Seems odd to have less options to spend in my opinion.