Epic battle button

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by fry166, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Hello I'm not sure where to place suggestions but I'm guessing this is a good start.

Like many of us we are in a rush nowadays and I love this game and what it has become, is there any plan or future thoughts on adding a button to use all my troops at once quickly so if I only have 30sec or less sometimes I can easily be active within a epic battle and help my clan out.

Either make it an option in the settings to turn on or off incase some players don't want to see it etc.

I hope you understand what I'm explaining.

Thanks

Fry166

2. No I doubt they would do that tbh

3. This has been suggested regularly since 2011, I don't think it's likely or good. Soloing ebs would become a 10min project instead of a several hour project. People wouldn't stayed logged in for more than a few seconds at once, which means less likely to get distracted and chat, which is the core appeal of this game.

4. Yes it has been said before or rather asked for! But the Devs you see are one step ahead of the alt charm/furniture army you see! Instead of logging in and having to tap tap what your suggesting is log in alts boom onto next boom and so on ! No no no clever Devs one step ahead ! Keep tapping

5. If you can’t spare 2mins just don’t log in. Whatever personal matter you’re suppose to be focused on is more important.

Thrawn likes this.