ENDED: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Your public stats are usually referred to as your stats and your cs is also calculated by these stats, in my case roughly 160m. However, those stats are actually 1/50th of the actual stats you get from all your buildings when you're at 100% troops/spies. These are your building stats or raw stats.

Your raw stats, your bfe and bfa combined make your actual raw power.

Therefore, as a result, if you were to buy someone with exactly the same stats as you, your actual raw power would only go up by 1/50th of your stats or 2%. This is because their public stats are added directly to your raw stats, but your raw stats are 50 times your own public stats.

So no, raw power and stats are in most cases not the same thing, and while he Erick did not say anything about raw power, I think he meant to say that bfa only has a small impact on your raw power and therefore being high on the allies lb doesn't mean you're high on overal lb, since buildings have a much larger effect on that.

My appologies if my earlier comment came of wrong

2. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Any cool guys wanna volley me up to bump my hire price? I figure I'm pretty close at ally lb 3k and 200m cs but who knows

3. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Rank 8100 ish :D hope i can get in lol

4. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Finally ASW

5. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Anyone 9500 or worse wanna post so I can see their cs and battles and whatnot?

6. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Me

7. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Thanks for replying, guess it's not in the cards for this year :(

8. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Will Spragga be participating? If not then I'm not interested.

9. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

You have a better chance at 8000 than I do at 4105:)

Midget power!!!

10. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

No no no ginger, I get caff

11. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

So what are these in CST?

12. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Try Google ;)

13. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

5:00pm cst

14. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

ASW. Nice. Pity the wars are still broken because of your catastrophical land updates post hoarfrost. How do u think a 200mcs with no bfa works against a 4bcs with 10q+ bfa?

15. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Same way they did during the very first ASW when the top had trillions in bfa and was basically untouchable by anyone outside the top ten

16. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Didnt matter as much since their plunder was the same as majority of the others.. Here they plunder like 20x more?

17. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

I don't think the the plunder difference is quite THAT big, but I get your point. I just mentioned the first ASW since you specifically mentioned bfa and bfa has no effect on plunder

18. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

I want the bling bling!

19. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

20. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars