ENDED: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Wonder why my first post was deleted???

So again please tell me where it says you will be taking our ee if we lose!

2. I always thought you gained or lost ee in wars. If not and you believe this is an an error then please send feedback in so it can get taken care of.

3. I did send feed back. It doesn't say it's an EE war says it's an asw.

4. To be fair. It never said you would gain EE if you won either.

5. I'm not asking to gain any I just want the level they took back.

6. No one cares...WE WANT EB EVENT

7. Lol

8. Next year add an ability to remove/kick members please. Purposefully inactive noobs are annoying

9. Pisspor job on devs part again. On many levels. Instead of fix just a giant middle finger as usual.
    And here's one for you.**** ***

10. Excellent post, Mike 

11. It seems to always be like that. Wasn't stated in last year's ASW thread (or anywhere at all), yet the wars were treated as EE wars and people gained/lost levels.

Personally I'd prefer it to ignore EE during ASW. Plenty of warning to renew if you like beforehand and it'll reduce those who just join in to refresh EE but don't have intentions of actually trying to win the ASW. They're just (potentially crucial) liabilities, and I know there were some in this year's as well.

12. Good Job to cyan lions

13. I believe those privileges would be abused.

14. Top 10,000 on overall leaderboard is too wide a hit range. Go back to the top 2000 on overall leaderboard for the asw. If people cry have a 2nd tier war for ranks 2001-10,000 on leaderboard.

15. It was never top 2k to my knowledge. First asw was top 10k, and I believe that tradition has carried through every year.

16. There will be like a 100 people sign up that would awesome right?

17. I was ranked 25 in my clan and ranked 2300 ... rip ASW top 2000

18. A shattered sword for inactives/semiactives for next asw!