[ENDED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Oh...and if you are like many others asking themselves...why cant i reply to this forum thread??? It had me beat initially, but i can reply if i access it under wars. Go figure.

So when will this moth hunt end devs? Just need to know cause i are not gonna make the next threshold at this point...depending on when it ends...so im holding back my purchase decision until i know.

Will you add a final day boost to hte like you did for the fangs?

Happy kawwing.
    ;)

2. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

It's about 6am (on the 13th) for the devs ( or- time zones)

3. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

I hope you are wrong. Their original post says when the hunt goes "through january 14th"..and "when the hunt ends january 14th"...to me that id very clearly saying it ends at midnight jan 14th. However, its a global game. No timezone was specified. I can only guess that ambiguity means the last timezone in the world.

Lets see what the devs announce...

4. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

It's on the devs TZ, so pst as they're Canadian.
    Presumably therefore it finishes at 23.59 pst (ish), on the 14th

5. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Hi devs.are you going to give an achievement for moth hunt as fangs?or now that you are going to release the banners,you can give a especial banner from promo.its only a idea but it can be good for future events.thanks very much for promo.

6. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

I wasn't professing to know the answer. I just wanted to say that it's nap time for the frozen devs... (It's 30c here at 11:45 )

7. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Hope I'm the lucky player.

8. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Post the end time already so we all know. Also boost the amount of moths dropping in HTE and Revenge some more one of my clan mate just got 1065

9. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Please please it says runs through jan 14 so I've been almost counting on the end time being midnight (PST) as that's your timezone on jan 14th please let me know so I can judge wether its worth trying to get the one more tier 11:59 PST Jan 14 

10. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Thanks for the moth hunting. Though NML was boring and bad for growth, the Moth drops were fair for all builds :p compared to the Fang promo. Everyone stand a chance to collect moths for the effort put in. Keep it up.

11. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

I wish i would be the lucky player

12. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

This promo was a lot better run than the last one well done but would like to add now we are coming to the end alot of ppl have made it to there targets and are leaving to do other ebs. Why not make it that for ever moth over the set levels payout 1mill each, as this game is about growing it only a little gold but keeps ppl in the moth hunt to the end

13. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

When specifically this event ends?

14. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Devs...pls answer our many questions on when exactly the moth hunt ends.

I cannot justify investing to stretch to the next level if it might end sooner than i expect.

Thx.

15. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

If u really wanted to blow us all away, rewards should be cumulative... In other words, if u earn 8000 moths, u gain ALL rewards up to that benchmark. THAT would be an overwhelming display of generosity and would generate additional business for the next event as well as keep people excited.

16. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

The stupidity with this will be that you just made the weapon from Fang Hunt null n void with the replacement from this promo for those who spent loads of money to get.

Or are you saying that this weapon will not be as good as the one from Fang hunt. Then why are people running for this then?

There are 10 more slots for equipments, I guess those are just for show.

17. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

When will the rewards be put out developers? How many hours?

18. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Or the last day can you do a massive percent moth drop plZ devs so I can get the next lvl and get 2 equip plZ I beg you if you do I will buy like a million xtals

19. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

The Ice Moth Hunt is nearing it's end, and just over 24 hours remain to collect those precious moths!

As of 2:30PM PST (10:30PM GMT) tomorrow, January 14th the Ice Moths will stop dropping from Epic Battles and Wars. We will then take a snapshot of players Moth counts that will be used for prize distribution.

We're going to be distributing prizes shortly after the drops stop and we take our snapshot. However, due to the amount of participants, rewards will take some time to be distributed to all players. If you don't get your rewards immediately afterwards please be patient, as they'll be coming as soon as possible.

20. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Strange time of 2:30pm PST. Why not 3pm? =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.