[ENDED] HTE & ROTWB PROMO

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

what time is 4 PDT in GMT time zone

2. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

Lol it doesn't matter what they do, you all will always be complaining.

3. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Why not have 50% plunder increase on pvp? You know, since the game is called kingdoms at WAR... It would be amazing, wc would be silent.. People afraid to post, so as not to get whacked... "Sh kingdoms at eb".. Rename the game.. That's all it is now

4. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Why does kaw community never respond to negative comments? However if there's a joke going on he's always there? Example guy above me will get ignored, guy who mentioned pimd got quoted and answered.

5. Re: [PROMO] HTE AND ROTWB

One would assume that kaw_community is under a NDA for things in the works, and in replying to those complaints he/she may break that NDA.

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE AND ROTWB

Kaw community you haxer!

7. Re: [PROMO] HTE

That's actually an interesting idea, though not something we're able to change on the fly like we can with EB promos.

8. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I think kaw_community is just RPing as an admin

9. Re: [PROMO] HTE

He is rping. He's a member of WwRPu 

10. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Has not paid 50% more for rotw

11. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I for one like the idea of 50% more plunder it doesn't throw the entire game off and only affects you if you let it. No one says you gotta do it and all KaW does is give us choices. Let the truth be said every action has a reaction. Just because they released a 50% promo doesn't mean you gotta drop everything to join it.

12. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I like the developer red and valiant blue spells, but where are the forum orange and moderator green spells?

I like the idea of a permanently glowing avatar for those who deserve it. :)

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I WANT A CAPS LOCK SPELL

14. Re: [PROMO] HTE

NICE PROMO DEVS :)
    ALL SLEEPLESS HERE... LOL

15. Re: [PROMO] HTE

well BTB-HTE- ROTWB got ransacked and I have no horns anymore so... 

16. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROTWB

Cool plunder

17. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Good length, just a little bonus, thank you devs!

18. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I like this promo so far our clan's been averaging 1 HTE/45 minutes counting respawn time, fantastic for boosting feather acquisitions

19. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Cool thanks but why not have it on the weekend ? I believe it would be more profitable.

20. Re: [PROMO] HTE

wait! I have seals!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.