[ENDED] HTE & ROTWB PROMO

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [PROMO] HTE

What happens if I try to join your clan?

2. Re: [PROMO] HTE

They are running out of beer for beer pong lol 

3. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

idea, you WAIT till the next promo, you smartasses *-*

4. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Thank you! I can speak for myself and say that, because i appreciate the gold that the developers didn't have to give us.

-AppIe

5. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Haha! We made them fix the thread :p

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE

They need money for xtals for their own kaw accounts lol .. I can go on for days like this.

7. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

Fixed! Fear not, there shall be no parties in KaW. Maybe however, you guys could show PIMD them the way of the warrior :p

8. Re: [PROMO] HTE

If you want gold then grind for it like we all USED to have to. Now you can hfbc in no time with the proper application of your wallet and life. 

9. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

It is too late kawcomm. You showed Your true identity.

10. Re: [PROMO] HTE

And double drops ehh? Thanks for the free b seals.

11. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Kaw_commuity tells lies there is always a party I our cc mainly cause were all drunkards n do shots in cc but still a party 

12. Re: [PROMO] HTE

We know who you truly are.

Go back to your pizza cat hunting.

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

dont know if this has been asked but us there an increase of 50% more feathers dropped in these ebs too?

14. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

dont know if this has been asked but is there an increase of 50% more feathers dropped in these ebs too?

15. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Thank you!!

16. Re: [PROMO] HTE

For once, I agree with Val  

17. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Why do this now ?? People are struggling to use the damned skulls you've teased us with for the past three days and now chuck this into the mess .
    Couldn't you have simply waited 48hrs and do this after the promo was over when many more people have a seal and you know even more will buy them.
    I hate to moan about getting extra stuff but kaw please just stop throwing things at us every other day, stop changing things then changing them again a day or two later it is very very annoying.

18. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

an increase of 50% more feathers as well as 50% more plunder would be more appealing to all at this point of the GREAT hunt

20. Re: [PROMO] HTE & ROW

Nostradamus was right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.