[ENDED] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Thursday the 10th?
    OR THURSDAY THE 10TH, 2020!!!

2. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Would the devs consider lowering seal and horn prices and go with the typically more lucrative strategy of increased quantity of less expensive product yeilds more revenue the lower sales of more expensive products?

3. Devs N owner of game

YOU GUYS MAKING MILLIONS OF US PLAYERS. U R SUCH MONEY HUNGRY. NOT ONLY CRYSTALS WE PAYING FOR IT'S PERM ARMOR WAR EPIC BATTLES AND SO ON AND ALWAYS OPENING UP NEW LAND. DEBATE N OWNER AM SO DONE MAKING U RICH U WON'T GET. DOLLAR FROM ME U SCUM BANGS

4. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Lmfaooi

5. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

This is terrific  Thanks KaW!

PS If you don't like it, don't participate, instead of whining and complaining here 

6. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Dear devs,

Can you please listen to majority.
    Im not spending a cent to this game.
    Ee war is the reason i kaw, not 50% hte.. fix it and please be less greedy... from now on i just play this game casually..

7. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

When are you guys going to support the pvp / osw war of the game and stop filling your pockets with eb noobs spending money on seals and horns

I think I've earned my right to get this at least after the £800 I've spent on this game and the way you guys are going I don't think ill spend another penny.

Everything so far has either supported eb noobs or paying plays with ee war make this game the way it's meant to a free to play war game where you don't need to pay to use the system wars like ee.

8. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Ppl for u it's a game, for devs it's work and they need t make money , so pls don't complain every time. Btw I don't like this promo, kills the wars.

9. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

@TheDragonRider- how would devs make enough money to keep updates flowing, and servers working well if all the people who spent money stopped, short answer- they wouldn't. These type of games make their $$ through IAP and that is how they survive. So sure, wish the game you want to play would either die out. Or be filled with advertisements at every corner. I like to give a little to every game I find enjoyment in, because I give back to the developers. They deserve it. Not a bunch of Whiney ass people who don't want to spend money on a game to keep it afloat.

10. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Thanks for the awesome Promo devs!! Keep up the hard work! Much support 

11. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Thanks devs

12. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

(hte) the death knell of kaw, let's rejoice in the devs dgaf as long as you spend your money

13. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Just a word of advice. If you coordinate these promo's with they general workers pay day, you'd make more money :p :mrgreen:

Btw the amount of idiots on this thread is astounding. Just shut up and stop crying dear god, they are a business. Its like a sale at your local grocery store, they do it so you buy more. Dear god people are stupid.

14. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Lmao dragonrider!! Well some of us paid our dues in life and are able to afford the little things we want like seals and xstals. If you want to buy things you want go rake some leaves or mow some yards or find something to make a little extra allowance! Theres plenty to be made as long as you arent a lazy bum and have a little motivation chiefツ

15. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Thank you devs

16. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

[​IMG]

17. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Seems feathers from HTE may have been bumped again.

I was getting around 100-110 all day. Now everyone in the clan is getting 160

18. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape

Awww boo hoo the people who pay for this game to run with out ads are getting a bit extra for there hard earned cash here's an idea join in or be quiet

19. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Must be oNE HUNDRED PERCENT FEATHER DROPS NOWWW.
    omg thx devs ^^

20. Re: [PROMO] Haunting: The Escape & Revenge of the Warbeasts

Thanks for this promo devs, i hope this is the beginning of more 50% increases in feather and gold drops during the Queztal hunt. I for one have enjoyed suckling at the bosom of hte this last day!