End HTE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TERRA, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I am a hypocrite because my clan occasionally runs HTE? It is not a HTE clan and I am here for banner materials. The seals probably even came from the free eb's they run.

2. I have to agree 50-50 on this. First 50% I like h.t.e. and the second 50% I agree with what you have say. My very own experience being an admin a year before h.t.e. adding out for help and getting it late might when I was the only admin on asking for help and people would come. Not knowing about mercs. Now since h.t.e. the only way to get help is to ad for free h.t.e. after. I remember adding out almost all 25 speakers begging for help when adding for free h.t.e. after. Sad the only way to get help. Mercs are the only exception.Just saying its something we all should look at ourselves as an individual. Just an experienced noobs thoughts.

3. - HTE was for a "limited time only" Bahahahaa what a pathetic joke devs. Made people panic, thinking that their time for x3 was going to be short. MoNEYGRaB.

#DevsGETpaid. #WegetGameGOLD nothing worse then getting willfully scammed by a bunch of typical scummy businessmen. Oh well, 99% of the people that play law would take the money and run just like the devs do.

That is the truth.

4. Dont end HTE. How else do i afford those last few HF lands? Lmao

5. I agree, end HTE

6. I for one am proud to hit hte b2b 24/7…good ca$h…its here and why not take advantage?

7. HTE was limited time only.

The devs bent us all over, ****** us nice and good, then made us pay them for it. That's what happened. And we liked it.

8. #FreeTerra

9. Terra you need more loyal members then. We run ss ,ts, and tsg. None of us run out a lot for hte. If we run them in clan it's FFA always because all of us are perm members so we all share and grow strong together as a clan. Hte is just a bonus really. Maybe did not even 100 hte since the eb came out. Ild rather be active for the pot bar on tsg .

10. Hte is killing kaw. Hte should go back to being limited. Ata need to stop money grabbing. But let's be honest it's never going to happen.

11. lol terras clan ran HTE yesterday. Hypocrite.

12. ^ that's because summoner, smoke signals and TSG are the best paying f2p (free to play) EBs lol. They are basically rotwb that requires lots of members.

13. HTE isn't going anywhere. It is great for the devs pockets yes. Does it help EVERYONE that does one grow?? Yes. I don't buy a lot of seals but when I do I laugh at TERRA.

14. Lol honestly if you were developing a game and you could make a few hundred thousand dollars in a couple of days wouldn't you sieze that opportunity? I know I would. The devs are the government and any forums like this are simply public conventions.

The only way to make a difference is to not buy the seals. Devs run this promo because sales are not falling from previous 50% promos. If they notice a change in sales then they may reconsider promos and if seals are no longer purchased devs will.

Money talks and it's a lot louder than your voice in forums. The only way to talk to them is to quiet down their income. Then they will hear us. If you could organise a strike against seal purchases then that would take effect..

15. Where's Doc brown and the time machine when you need him (back to the future reference)

16. But devs are running such a creative scam that your chance of getting a majority of seal purchasers to stop sealing -without LB support- isn't very practical..

17. This wouldn't be this big of an issue if seal drops were more common.

I agree TERRA. It has the elitist qualities. It further separates the non-spenders and the spenders. But such is life.

Money talks and ******** walks.

18. Viewing ATA from an enterprise side, HTE leaves a lot of profit, and people seem to like it. More gold, growing, etc. Nevertheless, goot business attend what their clients need. There are two big groups in the huge list of clients and possible clients: the eb fairies and the farming ones.
    At this point, ATA is spending a lot of time in the eb fairies, when

19. @CRON you may laugh at TERRA but devs laugh at you..

Think abouy it.. What do you make an hour? 8$-20$? So you buy a 6$ seal. A potion. In a video game.

What do you think devs do with that 6$(before Google/Apple's cut) dollars?.. Guarantee they spend it on real life products. 6$ a seal and imagine how many people are buying seals an hour..

20. There's a huge side of their own market that they are missing. If their decisions were a bit smarter, ATA would create a balance, giving rewards to both types of clients and even offering ways for the non eb fairies to spend cash on the game. Would be a win win.

Also, making HTE would give them even more profit because people would massively buy seals, i might even get one, to take advantage of the event.