eewar boycott revisited

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Well capping bfa maxing hit range aka 3m raw cs only hitting up to say 9 mil and 24m only able to hit down to 12 mil could help that and while on the subject make all builds pay out according to lands built on instead of what are built on them. Other things that can be done are making the algarythm work statistically instead of the way it is now aka same cs same build sizes within say 10% should face each other aka 17 gh and 5 lb should face like builds . Currently if u have 2 stacked rosters with nothing but gh and lb there is a high percentage chance u won't face another stacked roster and instead hav to face a balanced roster wich gives you a huge advantage as we all know. Also there is the idea that reguardless of matchup the system of advantage plunder where statistically let them all able to hit each other and give plunder as normal but adjust plunder made per atk/ko/stl according to the advantage o the apponent... Say for instance the strongest is up against the #4 strongest and give that number 4 an advantage of plunder in someway and or advantage of working as if they had more cs etc etc.... Anyhow soo many ideas out there I'm blue in the face......

And I Crüe lack of concern on the face of that dev right there. Hah! Caught u looking!!!! Lurker!!!

2. Lol I started the boycott a month ago. I will never buy xstals again till I see fair matches

3. Why does everyone overlook the impact of BFE.
    If all equip was % based GH/SH wouldn't be able to hit **** all (currently well equipped gh have over 400m BFE), there would be next to useless in all but a few wars and in addition the bonus to larger cs builds would be even better therefore making GH/SH even less attractive.
    Sure cap BFA, GH/SH will still make up over 50% of EE warriors and will actually make their BFE even more valuable to clans. Change BFE and that'll drop to a far smaller number of GH/sh.
    Some combination of them both and perhaps we'd be getting somewhere.
    Just my thoughts

4. I do agree that there needs to be a hit range regardless of how much bfe/bfa a gh has. I liked the idea that a gh can only hit up to 3m cs.

5. Its simple really, if you arent a war build dont war. If you don't like the system they use, dont war.

6. Boycott? Why? 95% of kaw dont ee war anyway. Every ee has been bad matchup or no matchup...no matter which clan myself or alts were in. Clans that want to war give up...and there has been no changes to help rectify that situation.