eewar boycott revisited

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I support this. We r a big clan. Only way we get decent matches if we use sh. If we can't get enough to lower us a certain amount so we get decent matches not unfair ones. I love close wars n trading leads back n forth. That's a war. This r always mostly one sided n u have to stack clan properly to even get a decent match., and mids builds don't have much place in the ewars..unless they in a noob clan lol.,or they can down grade to sh..,well anyways.,,3 seasons later n still same issues lol

2. You lol no spy def , low attack ... Go back to doing eBs and leave the war stuff to the big boys and girls

3. Just unloaded on bl.

You're telling me to go back to eb's?

Go **** yourself stupid American.

4. Everyone knows what the problem is that us contributing to no matches and bs matches

1) we have clans trying to avoid zaft. Who wants to match zaft???
    2) we have clans trying to avoid clans that stack lbs and gh. When a clan stacks lbs and gh, u can't beat them unless you have a roster that is similar to their. I've been in wars that stacked lbs and gh and unless you have lbs - you have a better chance at breaking concrete with ur pinky finger than beatin them. You might think the solution is for everyone to stack. Problem is if everyone stacks, that excludes out most of kaw from warring cuz u only have a limited number of lbs and mids/bigger hansels won't find a place to war. I dun care what you think but devs should find a way to include all kinds of builds into war - I think being inclusive is better than exclusive.

Personally speakin. I've stated it b4 and I am adamant that is the only solution to stackin issue - I feel that bfa should b capped in war (100m per stat category) meaning you can war with a max of 400m bfa and not 100b bfa. This brings parity into the war system which should increase competition and I also think this would end clans stackin lbs and gh. Bfa is the only uncapped category allowed in war. I also feel bfa and clan roster position should be locked at the moment of sign up to end any exploits of trying to add bfa after match has occured.

5. I also want to state that any boycott cannot occur overnight. It takes time to meet and discuss seriously.

Even if a boycott occurs, do I not think realistically all will participate especially clans that stack lbs and gh. But I think if enough war clans and ppl who have been dissatisfied w wars join in a boycott along with clans that participle in ebs stand w us in solidarity - I cannot see how devs could not keep things as is. Knowing, the devs they would prob respond to a boycott w promos and such to distract us - but if we were to boycott and not fold in the face of temptation...we would win. Again, a war against the devs would be a epic war that I would love to b apart of.

In the end, we all know devs r in it 4 the money - u hit them in the wallet and they will reform things.

6. Go **** yourself.

Get this trash out of forums.

7. Oy trash I see here is ur potty mouth

8. Troll please leave this thread

9. Lmao really GoldenTroll?
    Can't tell if serious or being a troll but speaking off noobs can you please get off forums
    You are really an annoying person
    You do not care about KaW or its community your a waist of an IP
    Troll somewhere else young lil noob

10. You're calling me a noob? Who the hell are you.

11. Been around KaW hell of a lot longer than you
    Your a lil nooblet of an eb fairy
    GTFO of a thread that actually has some purpose instead of trying to act like you have any insight
    Your opinion matters but not here
    Go back to your lil noob cave and cower behind your crappy BFE. BFA and build

12. You seem angry. Take a chill pill brah.

Last post. Have a nice day KaW.

13. HTML and troll stay o topic or leave post

14. Sorry tiger
    Full support 

15. Wanted to point out that warrocket posted interestin ways of possibly reforming wars

16. Full support tiger. I have seen loads of opinions and suggestions from warriors far more experienced then me (i just started late season 2) but have seen nothing in response from devs. I dont have anything id add apart from what has been preached by others many times over and from what ive read it all makes sense. Anyway there is my rant and hopefully change comes very quick.

17. As much as I agree it would be impossible to go threw with this. People are filled with the greedy of ee mith and mith equips.