EE Wars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlISIlIMlIlUlIlRIlIFlIlSllI, Mar 5, 2015.

1. I promise you the developers are already aware of ALL current issues the community is experiencing. It's barely March, the year is just getting started, who knows what awaits!

Please be patient and enjoy the current event for meantime and keep an eye for future updates or posts here in forums thanks!

2. We have waited for a very long long time. What we get are no responses to our concerns But comes events after events.

The EE warriors are getting tired and losing passion if this keep on continuing.

Let me remind that this is a war game. Wars system Or non system is a integral part to the success of this game model.

Please don't let us down.

And more support please

3. The devs should make an event were they increase the mith payout for wars.

4. Thank you chaos.

5. They might be aware but they choose not to answer. We dont need sucky mods trying to speak up for them. They should respond to requests not just ignore issues and questions esp when it relates to improving their app

6. Actually I know what awaits...

Another event after this one. This time they'll make us collect ancient under water relic,

Then another event after that. That time they'll make us collect mermaid tears.

Then another event, make us collect fish poo poo.

7. @Blitz I got the same dream as you... the events are churning out like hotcakes..

8. Its not just the reward drops from wars that suck. One of the main reasons to war is for mith equipment. All these events pump powerful equipment into the game making warring near pointless

9. During S1 to S3 the equipments was the main reason for alot of EE war participation. So many good EE war clans and wars was seen and fought.

What have we today? Events taking over hard fought equipments.. lesser players casting thus resulting in no matches and mis-matches.

The whole landscape has change for the past 1 year. And whatever dev is planning which I only hope they Do..will give the EE warriors new hope to start enjoying and fighting out in EE wars....

Again more support...

Need to bump it up guys