EE Wars with IOS 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Griffindor1979, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Griff,me aswell.hate this ios7..let's change it to pc,pretty fast

2. you can say your gender on forums:)

3. Sax  jack  well next war I will give some more feedback - screen seems less sensitive too -hard to select all items . glad to have helped some people 

4. Big problem with iOS 7. Huge lag from attack to select all. Screen is much less sensitive. From same account incoming they could easily hit me 3actions to my 1.

BIG DISADVANTAGE!!! This really needs to be addressed

Also I had fails on people that should have been minimum troop loss wins. It was like the iOS 7 either didn't account for equip, mith, or potions in the attack. Please check this!

5. Warred last night again - may as well have gone to sleep- it's so slow I have 30 inc before I can press the stupid screen enough!

6. Anyone else having this issue still?

7. Yes. Responsiveness is terrible. I agree Tiger. I hit targets I would normally win on only to get a fail.  not cool

8. No problem here bro!

9. Link account and play from a computer til they get it fixed.

10. Main problem I am finding is that it doesn't automatically select a target for me and then KO them

11. Ok, not really.

However, I am finding that when I go to press 'select all' for items I have to press it twice to make sure it's been selected. If I don't it doesn't select and and I attack with no pots

12. and...

I have already reported it

13. Minas, could it be a problem with your fingers or possibly your iPhone screen?

14. Ios7 really slow in war, ive tried it

15. Same for me too Eric. Buttons need to be pressed twice because there seems to be a delay

16. Could it be a finger problem both of you share? Do you mind me asking weight and height? I know a lot of people do have trouble because their fingers are big. Or perhaps it's old iPhone screen going bad.

17. Eric...yes...err...thanks for that.

18. I got the 5s and tested in war yesterday, although quicker itself, The screen does appear less sensitive than previously and is also a different size than the 4s so I imagine once I'm used to it things should improve. I hope lol

19. Have you tried using a pc? Like around 80% of warrers as its faster.

20. its not the os its the phone get an andriod! (or dementia- where is that button?) ; )