EE Wars with IOS 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Griffindor1979, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I'm having the same problem, really slow to get shots off.

2. I said this as soon as I updated. It's as if the touch screen isn't as sensitive. Haven't noticed it on anything but KaW. That may just be that I spend most time on it though.

Deffo not the same though. I'm also having problems with iMessages. Everyone with idevices in the house are getting muddled up. It's a head ****.

3. You're right about the screen!! How can that be so with just updated software? Thought i must be imagining it! X

4. Well- tried it again for war . And Know for sure that kaw dev has invaded the apple office. Throw phone from 70th storey high.

Ios 7 u suk

5. I've been having the same problem. Also just random crashing of the game

6. Ios 7 is crap so much lag or just to damn slow never should of updated

7. Indeed!!! Do something Dev!!!

8. Oh ****...warring Sunday...hope my 4s works fine in war :/

9. I have the 5 and war was frustrating with IOS7 update. Took forever to do anything

10. Yes . It's really slow and I hardly can KO anyone

11. I had the ios7 on my 5 and was experiencing same problems. I have the iPhone 5s now and it works perfectly...

It seems like ios7 was made to work with the much faster iPhone 5s.

12. iPod Touch 3G, no problems, I win.

13. Mine is way slow during EE wars too(4s) after update

14. No problems with iOS7 on my 4s, iTouch, or iPad.

15. iOS 7 on iPhone 4S in wars 

16. Glad I never updated. Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll hold off for bit till issues are fixed.

17. I agree its so slow it is so annoyibg

18. Using wifi whislt warring instead of phone data the ios7 update is a lot faster for me has anyone else experianced that ??