EE Wars Now - Hordes at War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khaymens, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Support. Khay for president

2. Omfg!! *Best Idea Ever* Op deserves the kaw equivalent of a Nobel Prize! Full Support and I hope the devs take notice  Can't Wait!!

3. It would be awesome to have this happen. But, it would be hard for the devs to develope and put it into the games system. **Full support though.**

4. Khay, I believe you are on to something! SUPPORT!

5. Thanks for the support, would be great to see an outside clan war system developed along side the seasonal clan tournament / equipment wars

6. Full supportthis was obviously a well thought out post and it explains your awesome idea clearly.

I can't see any flaws except for people using it for Mith wars. Maybe they could not let pure spies join? :D

7. Plunder* not Mith

8. Decent idea 

9. Sounds good. Support! ^.^

10. Support. Great idea!

Jake DIA

11. Support-great idea

12. Wow that would be amazing

13. Full Support !!!! Khay u rock with that idea!!

14. Support 100%.

The devs are supposedly here for us. They've created the mess that is system war. It needs changed, you can see them (changes) in their testing.

But still, Only half if our members wanting to war get to... We would be able to train more war commanders...

Very-well thought-out idea here! (It didn't come from an ape)

#Let the "HORDES" run free!!!

15. ee war system new bs tbey put out is almost like that now, whole lot of button smashing.

16. Wow, full support! I really hope they notice this one, it'd be awesome to see implemented!