EE Wars Now - Hordes at War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khaymens, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Bounty hunters better because random ****.

2. Wow that's specific

3. I like the idea and if they use current EE mech with better matching I don't think it would be that hard to implement ... Would just be a new clan creation (for far less gold... Maybe 1 bil) then a random war challenge when everyone was in ... Everyone in this type of clan with a war challenge active would be measured in true strength (cs ,bfe and bfa) then left sitting till an appropriate match could be found ....

Another idea would be to add a list to clan events with all the active war ready "hordes" with their strength listed (no names tho to prevent match fixing) so u could automatically adjust strength thru bfe changes

Again at time of match all in that war lock (bfe bfa and cs) u have a 1 hour to war prep and regen then u go

4. Great idea khaymens !

5. Great idea khaymen!!

6. Agree on individual joining for war. If u let individuals sign up to war no need to drop out of clan they are in. Just auto make clan for war then when over returns u to original clan. But need to lock bfe bfa and cs so no one cheats. Needs to all be randomly assigned. No more unbeatable clans.

7. Full support Khaymans. 

8. I like it! Hopefully the devs take notice.

9. Awesome idea! Fully support 

10. Way to easy a system to exploit for free mith and EE levels, terrible idea and NO SUPPORT

11. Hell yea khay

12. Support

This is a great idea hopefully Devs can finally agree on something and listen to the people on this one. 10 vs 10 Wars that would be intense and fun. Also I wanted to mention one of the ideas that Moose had posted on forums awhile back KO leaderboard that's something really different and gives a change for people that wouldn't normally be on the LB for anything

iChaos

13. How about a horde button in which individuals opt -in and the system randomly groups warriors Into equal groups based on all stats , perhaps something running continuously e.g.-2 hr wars every 4 hours

14. Support but only on the off season of season wars

15. support!

... this is perhaps the most sensible way of avoiding landslide mismatches. Not sure the equips locking is managable tho.

... I also like the idea of having a rolling war register for each of say 4 daily time slots ... kingdoms are put in queue and evenly matched in groups of 30 or so. Kingdom 'crews' (up to 10 or so) could combine to register as a set to ensure u get to war with some friends.

16. EE edge would obviously need to stay with a player when leaving a clan to join a horde for war.

Would be a great system war plan to keep in place year round while the Clan Seasonal Wars remain the big New Equipment Tournaments!

17. Need to have Hordes within clans so ppl do not have to leave clan. Anyone can join Horde and all ppl in horde can be from different clans just give horde own screen to chat "Horde Chat"

18. Replace Allie chat with horde chat, and from playing GAW a little bit they already have a system like this in place where you can join a different group while still remaining in clan!!!

If you could war with your horde, but still stay in your clan that would be truly amazing 

19. Sounds great Khay, would love this.