EE Wars, let us the Choice.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_xXx_-_ApoKaLypTiC_-_xXx_-_, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hgl rank 7, silver rank 17. Silver wins. Higher clan rank doesnt always win.

2. I said strength rank when you got the msg in yr newsfeed after getting match up. Not LB clan rank. xx/xx and a number of xx vs xx/xx and a number of xx. I'm talking about the xx/xx rank which determines whether you're going to win/lose/or have a close war.

3. From now i'll be taking a SS of the Matchup strength / number thing and i'll see who won the war and by how much.

4. Hey Rolling, join a top clan, it has more sense there to prove I'm right. Your hansel clan like Tlalocan can win because you're not facing some BFA guys.

5. And if a SILVER member have a ss of what you receive after knowing your opponent, in this case HGL, with clan strength rank and number, feel free to post it, ty 

6. Look at my war two days ago @ Crackdown Wars.

7. @apok, what clan have u been warring at so ^we can Check how "unfair" ur matchups were.

8. War Rebel vs Warlor outmatched by strength/BFA, War Rebel vs MnB outmatched by strength and numbers.
    But that's off topic, idea is to choose either to fight if the algorithm match you vs a clan higher rank than you or decline and if others clan did too, then it can create news match and so on.
    When we faced Warlor, there was another match between RCA and Chronos HQ, see the difference in plunder, it would have been a closer war between RCA and Warlor in plunder and same for us vs Chronos instead of those 2 defeats by a large plunder.

9. Lmao the war between war rebels and warLoR was completely fair... we were nearly tied in strength, AND war rebels had more people.

10. Nop, the war was harder vs Warlor than MnB for sure, when you have to skip top members because they are untouchable with BFA, and most are higher stats than me who was #20, you can't do anythg.
    All of your members got awesome build too, impossible to KO because of your spy def, and we were all active since the beginning which wasn't the case vs MnB unfortunately.
    MnB was "easier" to KO than your members, it could have been closer, and even if that war looked more unfair than the one with Warlor because they had 1 rank higher in strength and 5 more people, it was possible to do better than against you for sure.

11. No support. Man up

12. People need to quit crying about str. The only time str matters is if u are in the top 5. That's when huge BFA comes in to play as u can see in RCA destroying us. From 5 down all wars are winnable if you are potted and know what to do and are active and have a good timer and war commander and are similar in numbers. Test your guys for pots. Make them attk u and win to make sure they are potted. Pound in their heads if they miss war they are kicked or farmed. In essence get tough and quit wasting time on forums crying that they are stronger than us even though same numbers.

13. I'm in silver, don't have a ss from hgl war, but they were ranked 1 and we were ranked 2, but we had 6 more people. Even if your lower in strength you can still win! Sometimes you might get pounded, but till you start the war you will never know! I think if there is a huge discrepancy between the two clans then a war shouldn't happen, but that should be up to the devs to decide

14. We unfortunately were 2/82 when we fought RCA. We still fought and didn't cry and took our beating. We learned make sure warlor or HGL are warring if we go above 50 on Fridays lol.

15. Perhaps if the larger players spread out between smaller clans rather than having a full T5HLBC clan there'd be more clans therefore better matchups.

16. (no support)

:p

17. No
    SA-Warrior

18. Im sorry but new ee war system is only about activity and strategy when clans are close to even numbers. Clan strength is less important than clan size and that's the major flaw in ee war. I don't care what your clan strength is you will lost to a clan with more members and the system is set up so there can be as many as 30 more members on opponents side. The reject war button would be hilarious though it would show the devs how many clans know the outcome of the war before start. I would bet a good amount of wars would get rejected.