EE wars guide

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Javaneter, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Pls make this sticky

2. Nice thread and goodluck for all your wars op

3. Still a lot of mistakes and errors. Ah well

4. if you read this a rating/comment would be really appericiated :DD

Helps me updating it well

5. I may have read wrong, but under mithril in rewards you said you could sell it.

6. Hehehe sorry it has a sellbutton on my android but not on iPad… will edit it up

Ty

7. I found it informative. I am your target audience as I have never ee warred and would like to the upcoming season. The only other questions I would have would be builds that are desired for war. If you are an attack build what sort of stats should you have at a minimum. Same for spy builds, hybrids and specifically for me pure spy build.

8. Thanks verra. I might do some other guide about builds, which is effective for what, c. Ill make a reference to this thread

9. Best base guide I've seen excellent post.
    Yellow is difficult to read on iOS but overall effort and quality show.
    I'd vote for a sticky on this
    Tracking section would be good for new players to war as well
    

10. Updated OP a bit with more mistakecorrections, table of content, and the 2nd post about the builds, a little bit

11. gj ally, you KO'ed him :)

12. Nah that was like IlIHIlIAIlIWllIKIlISIlI was knocked out by your enemy, Miss_FarrokhBulsara, and lost 5823912 gold plunder to the enemy! over and over again

13. Few spelling errors but a great basics guide for EE wars.

As for KO from steal you can get anywhere between 25-75m for that KO

14. Thanks Ill add that

15. Sorry guys couldnt manage to edit yesterday. Hopefully today

16. Thanks for the thread Op. This is really gonna help me decide if I'm going to change my build or keep it the same for ee wars. Hope u finish the rest of it sometime soon. Thanks! Bump.