EE WARS CONSPIRACY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wakebuster, Feb 16, 2013.

1. @koA I disagree, I think in every clan we've been in we've still xtaled when we're very far behind to try to close any gap. No one wants to be humiliated by a huge plunder difference.

2. yes but I bet the teams that thrashed you didn't xtal. No need when you are winning. close wars both sides xtal.

3. Lmao.
    You want the Devs to NOT have their American Dream is it?
    Hey! ATA is a business with Shareholders n Venture Capitalist. They need their money back. The sooner you understand capitalism the sooner you're gonna get rich.
    So stop thinking like a poor person and stop whining.

4. @Malestone: Lol. So true :p After years of playing this app and wasting much more than enough, I just think.

Well played ATA, well played. :lol: .

5. Remember though, we the people control ATA's revenue (to a point). If enough people got pissed and decided not to buy anything, especially those that normally buy xtals, it could put a big dent in their profit margin, as large as it is now.

Besides, I thought ATA was Canadian.

6. Now now, America isn't USA is it? :p

7. (Although I understood Male's post, just remembering that to forums ).

8. The canadian dream is the american dream, because all canadians strive to be like americans.

9. Sir, that is ignorant.

10. And I think we can cut the crap and say that when other people say "american" referring to people, they mean "from the USA". #americaisnumber1 #yolo #swag #'merica

11. And the ignorance continues.

12. I posted without thinking, don't criticize! …

13. Oh wait, you meant homedawg's post? Why is that ignorant?

14. @male

I do see ATA's point thank you very much. But what happens if you piss off your customers too much?  Guess what! You lose business! You need to toe the line of what people will pay and the most you can get.

15. Clearly all he knows about Canadians is what he has read on the Internet. That's one of the reasons.

16. No comment from me, as what is happening, I can not speak ^.^

17. From what I think, of course >.<

18. Tex, i know everything there is to know about canindians and canada in general. Quiz me.

19. Considering you spelled it "canandians", I don't think there's any need to.

20. That was my autocorrect. Quiz me for reals. I wont even use google this time.