EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Definitely SUPPORT! BRING BACK SEASON ONE !

2. Now if only Kaw_admin or Kaw_community care enough to hear all these loyal customers or just ignore them :) wonder which will be the one devs will pick

3. Support 1000000% this season along with ATA developers suck festering puss filled balls till there clean and empty .. My hansel I spent 100's on is useless this acct barely manages 2 wars a week b/c of no matches I've almost given up ..keep favoring your spenders exclude mid builds support gh and lb and let it b the death of this game .. So I can move along finally

4. Bring back hansels in EE!!

5. Basically new players can quickly grow into gh/sh and enjoy the season wars & equipment, getting many invites from war clans.

While old players like mid attack or hansel who spent a lot of time (& $) on their build became obsolete in ee and stay as back bencher.

Disappointing ...

6. Amen, support

7. [​IMG]

Merry Christmas
    I pity you if you miss the joke

8. :) lol. I couldn't ask for anything more than that

TY Q.

9. Well, if you were tying to go for realism, my ass is much flatter. Actually I have wondered my entire life if I even have one.

My back seems to go straight to my legs 

10. Kaw Admin created an official thread Death... Here's your chance, bud. 

11. Rogue...that thread is about no-matches. Kaw_admin already stated that won't be any game mechanics changes.

12. That thread is about any suggestions people have. They want to hear them all. They said there won't be substantial changes DURING SEASON 3.

13. Well said, DD!!!! Even though I'm too lazy to ee, you got my support

14. I'm a bit late to the party but commenting on hiney's comment on page 1.. u should check naked and famous top 10 EE clan in season 1 with 10-14 of op's build in every war and we did just fine. Who needs towers when we are gonna sit on u all war? Lol.. EE has evolved and I see it hard for non towered hansels to be successful anymore unfortunately... But EE took a turn for the worse when match algorithms using hit ratio was implemented... The hit ratio itself wasn't bad... It's when greedy people wanted to only win rather than have fun doing it .. And ur LB/GH stacks began.. And it got worse as HF lands and HF upgrades were released... But this is a broken record topic... Devs don't give a crap... They just say they do ans they will "look into it" to keep the peace for the time being but this has been going on for a long time... And they did nothing to fix anything after season 2 (granted they didn't get a chance to cuz everyone wanted EE the same week it ended, giving them no time to analyze old data and look for new algorithms... Although that is with some assumptions that they were actually planning on looking into it.. Truth be told... The devs don't have any math geniuses working for them.. Or this would have been fixed a long time ago... Long story short... Loved EE... Let me know when it's fixed and we'll participate again... Support OP