EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. I don't agree that hit ranges should be narrowed. I think they should be left as they are, or increased, or removed altogether.

Narrowing the hit ranges will result in more wars where the smallest people have nobody they can attack, or for newer lower stat clans, people on the top end could find themselves with not one single available target, which is just silly.

I addressed this problem from the other angle which I think makes for more fun and more interesting and less restrictive wars. Rather than narrow the hit ranges, change the plunder system so the difference in pay for someone in your range vs someone smaller vs someone bigger is a narrower range. So more targets available.

I linked to that revised plunder system on page 10 or 11. 10 I think?

2. Oh sorry, page 10 or 11 of the devs thread about abuse of the war system

3. Narrower hit ranges will Force accounts to war in a clan that is sized appropriately for their build size.

I disagree totally with no hit ranges at all

4. Season three is a joke. Can't war my main. So have to war stupid SH. Dev's have killed this game. Can't beat them... U have to join them

5. Full support, something needs to change to make ee fun again. Too many no match or lopsided wars.

6.  Very well said! Support!!

7. Lmao another thread on ee from some person saying participation is the issue not anything else. I about exploded

8. Lol. Well, he does have a point. But participation is low because the devs have not addressed the issues that have driven it to this point

9. Yup I ponied that out... It's simple.... Bad match and lose or convert or stop doing ee.... Convert and get no matches cause so many others prefer not participate then convert aka downgrade... Lol

10. Large Attk here & full support..!!!
    I support a well balanced clan with more than just two build types AKA attack & sh,gh <Big difference there thanks guys...lol GREAT FIX!
    Games should be fun, there should be a place for all sizes in wars. Many of the best warriors I've had the pleasure to war with were mids. What you're doing is forcing people to spend an absurd amount of money to get super large or drop their duilds to crap if they want to war and then there still a fifty percent chance of a no match.

11. !¡!...CLOWN SHOES...!¡!

12. @twiceofus don't get weirded out or anything.... But.... I love you! In a total platonic strangers passing on the street kinda way.... Support op an twiceofus

13. I'm beginning to really like 2 things change hit ranges appropriate to raw cs alone... Bfe and bfa should not affect this at all.... I will repeat for devs lol change hit ranges APPROPRIATE for raw cs alone. And secondly change the plunder for attacks to be appropriate for there size no matter what they hit... Aka bigs hitting small make same as if they hit there own size and alls hitting mids is appropriate to there size... This way "leaks" as some put it are of all sizes and builds. Now people may ask them self well that's not fair bigs will make alot more gold on smaller builds. Umm 2 things to that.... 1 they deserve it they are that big they should make appropriate plunder... 2nd coupled with restricted hit range appropriate for size means this same bigs can't hit gh.... Therefore again no unfair advantage.

Well u migh ask... Well mids won't be wanted cause they will be hit from bigs and smalls... To a point ur right... Biggs will make crap ton off mids in general..... But with limited range thy will only be able to go so far down and those same mids can hit smaller as well... And make appropriate gold for there size.... Therefore smaller builds will want to be limited u don't want a mid to make that mid sized plunder off ur smalls and have targets all the time.... And yet at same time u will want bigs... Aka a balanced roster looks appealing. Just saying those 2 things would make huge strides to a fair war system.

Also how about introducing things like scout ko or ass plunder or bring back stealing as a factor.

14. @ Voodoo. My thoughts exactly. Also the thoughts of many qualified kaw'ers who's opinions should matter because they speak sensibly and have the experience to justify their thoughts.

Alas, I believe that all thoughts and considerations that people have put into forums about a war system, are going to fall on dear ears.

After a year, the folks that run this game, have shown this to be the case.

We all want mith. We all want to have fun. I cannot UG my equip because I cannot war to he mith, and I can only buy 6 of the lousy damn things at a time.

I give up. I am throwing the in the towel.

This subject is purely not worth my time and effort any more. ️️️

MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

15. Support. I've read some very insightful suggestions on this thread. It would seem of course that the clans that have mastered the roster stacking strategy are happy with the current system. Of course they would be. But it is extremely difficult for newer players or those who are mids or hansels to get an opportunity to enjoy a war that gives you a chance for a fair match. In my opinion EE is more like a "sporting event" and is different than OSW or other actions. EE is an opportunity for those who can commit to a fun few hours of war as opposed to constant button mashing of ebs. The basic problem is that there is a wide gulf between pro war clans and newer or more casual ones who cannot commit to the game 24/7.
    I'm wondering (and these are simply suggestions so please accept them as such) whether there should be "divisions" at start of season. For example, clans could declare for the season and apply for a certain division. An "A" division "b" division and so forth. To make it fair the rewards could be leveled so the higher the division you enter for the season then the higher the mith and rancor pay out for victory. That would allow those clans not as established as the pros to learn and play without being constantly matched against clans they have no real chance of beating.
    While I freely admit that idea has problems too it's at least a concept that would allow players of all skill levels to at least enjoy the game.
    I've read this thread and love the different perspectives it gives. I would say EE is a lot of fun potentially but the frustration is apparent. I would love to see a fair system where different types of builds could actually engage in war that if fun and rewarding win or lose. But it is frustrating to see that the only way to win is to conform to a roster. Only so many spots for those players and clans trying to learn and build for war get nothing but constant frustration as they are often matched against clans that are far more advanced. There really needs to be a way to allow clans to match against clans of commensurate experience - this is a factor that is missed and can be quantified by prestige and build types.
    The current system is very frustrating. I truly enjoyed S1 except in instances where I was outnumbered by 10 or more but S2 and S3 have been a nightmare.

16. Support ofcourse, DD!! Good points and I'm finding that everyone expects you to be towers if you're a good player.. That's bullcrap!

I can't even get a clan to war with :(

Back to my eb noob days!!

Nice seeing your name DD!! Support!! Uc/zaft Great War!...

17. tho i dont war i know many ppl stopped playing so full support

18. @ com. Ty sir. I have tried many combinations of towers. 3m SDT worked awesome S1. Recently during S3 I used 1.75 ADT with 2m SDT. No avail. Still got nailed by these  builds. I am done. Eb/osw/farmin.

*****UPDATE*******
    Day 5 of not purchasing anything from KAW. I know they are feeling crunch now. I fully expect them to be altering their 2014 fiscal budget soon.....

Where's my lock at mods?