EE WARS ARE A GOLD MINE FOR DEVS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Whiskey_Throttle, Apr 26, 2013.

1. That's some new kind of math that I never see. But anyways they have family's too to feed

2. What's the point of this thread?? Way confused

3. Not sure rougue... I quested all mine :)

4. Why EE when you can have a friendly Merc war?

5. A BUSINESS THAT WANTS TO MAKE MONEY? UN-FREAKING-HEARD OF!!!!!!

6. Op must be 8 years old.....

7. A lot of whiners on forums today apparently.

8. but i thought this was a free game

9. It is, last time I checked. Your point?

10. I think y'all missin his point, though his title does lead to a complaint. I think what he meant is people need to stop bitching about having to have xstals and wanting free ones...... As the xstals purchased provide income to ATA allowing for a better game as they can update servers, code etc.

Y'all are so harsh and critical sometimes.

11. my point?

this game is free to download. no dispute there.

once the first propack, xtal,nob, etc is bought...is this a free game?

and to argue your inevitable attempt at a retort, yes you are not obligated to purchase anything. Everyone knows to get ahead you will spend money. Be it on nobs, xtals, or account buying. Spoiler alert: to get on LB you will need to spend over 1-2 thousand euro, dollars, or Yen* just to think about reaching top 50. Top 25 is into the multi thousands. top 10 is into the tens of thousands.

but the game is free to start

trying to span all monetary understanding*

Yen was not in original post

12. It's only a gold mine if you open your wallet. I'll never spend a penny.

13. @public speaker a lot of games and mmos are like that.

14. The least you couldve done was put the answer to the 2xyadayada.

15. 2x27x40x12=25,920

16. Thats hardly anything when you compare it to how much they make total in a month.

17. Any one that says the devs are low on money doesnt know what they're talking about.

18.  game us what we make it 

19. They've stated their earning per month are in the millions, and that was several months ago. Now im sure they make much more. They don't have many employees it seems; most of them are probably just support staff anyways.
    Point is, they make a LOT of money.

20. yes many games are free to start

free to download.

however as you begin to get acclimated it becomes clear that the entry price was not indicative of what is to come. glad to see kaw keeps their standards of advertising at 9+.

i am sure 9 year olds are well equipped to make informed financial decisions and have a well developed ego that will prevent them from spending when faced with opposition.

good job kaw. the 9-18 yr old market couldn't possibly be a gold mine for you.

Glad you have mods to watch for swearing and sexual content in WC, but anything goes in CC and PM.

Those stupid 10 year olds should have known better than to accept a pm from someone that swears and could be grooming them.

It can't be kaws responsibility to monitor cc activity for pedophiles.

didn't those minors read the TOU?

they get what they deserve.