EE war KO change proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by serioussam, Mar 3, 2013.

1. No support

I have very easy wins why make them hard :3

2. Another GHC member bragging because they've got all guild hansels in an EE clan :roll:

3. ^moron that is not bragging.

Look at the wins, we have sucky clans to fight. Is it bragging to say you can beat 5 year old???

4. Support, it's a pain when you get KO as soon as you get back :(

5. No support. Tracking is apart of the strategy.
    I would like to see some new spells though.
    Everyone complains that the myth payout isn't good, how about a spell that temporarily doubles regain for the war?
    Would make ko alittle harder and increase the payout as everyone would cast it to be on even ground

6. The system war mechanics are set up for Dtw below 20%. Which is three regens Timing would be slightly affected and more complicated. I wouldn't touch EE mechanics but make a new system with different mechanics then run EE and new system wars B2B to force clans to understand what they are doing or be slaughtered

7. I like the idea. But maybe create a new spell u can cast (for a price - mith/gold/etc) once r twice during war to change one ko time. Of course Devs would need to not display that spell. R that be a dead give away. Would bring a new element to the war.

8. No support, as bunny said only 5 mins regen time and 2 hits its sweet dreams! Also, if I was ko'd for 25mins I'll be well hacked off

9. Black_shadows... It is bragging. Do you see we're screwed bragging? How about TLAL0CAN? No they let their war history speak for itself. It's called pride and you've obviously not got enough of it if you're on here trying to get more.

10. [​IMG]

:eek: this looks like we got a hard clan to fight

[​IMG]
    Sooooooo hard

[​IMG]
    Really we get very easy clans to face

[​IMG]
    Yes I am bragging when we have to face a FO clan :roll:

I think we only win because we get easy clans to face,

But we do win and it's easy.

Now stop derailing this thread!

11. @black shadow

You derailed with bragging about wins now shut up already your manner of opinion means very little, but it really makes you look like a asshat...

And NO support the system is fair enough 15mins is plenty of time to come out of KO if your getting beat alot in a clan change tactics builds and everything else you need to make it work.

I war at we're screwed yes we don't brag war history in itself is our way.

༎༎  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟༎༎ ₩Ð₲₳Ƒ

  ༯༱ཪསཧཇ༫ ༠ཎ ༫༮རས is not amused

12. Nah I disagree